Wolf Cut

LJ1999

Does anyone here cut their own hair? I am thinking of doing the Wolf Cut this weekend. Any tips?????

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What is a Wolf Cut?

Haircut Infomercial GIF

LJ1999

Let's hope not. Good luck 🤞

Do you usually cut your own hair?
No I don't. It has been a fiasco the past two months. My usual girl got sick and kept rescheduling. Kept having to cancel. I found someone else and had it scheduled for this evening. She canceled on me.

I'm taking matters into my own hands!!!:oops:

I have watched videos and I think I can, I think I can....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No I don't. It has been a fiasco the past two months. My usual girl got sick and kept rescheduling. Kept having to cancel. I found someone else and had it scheduled for this evening. She canceled on me.

Good luck!

PJay

I bet you can, I bet you can...

Let us know how it turns out.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Never attempted the wolf cut but I have cut my hair using the technique of securing all my hair underneath my chin (kind of like having a long goatee) and cutting. Watch Brad Mondo videos. He breaks things down into basics and makes things easy to follow.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I have an appointment set for July. I’m thinking something like this. May even go with the color and highlights.

Attachments

• 3A9DEA58-4859-4F96-A49D-71A1CF443EEE.jpeg
    3A9DEA58-4859-4F96-A49D-71A1CF443EEE.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 204