Women's Purfume

M

Mousebaby

My scent is an oldie but goody. I have to find it on Ebay because it's not made anymore.

I use Avon's Far Away body mist. I just LOVE that scent! :yay:

Be Delicious - DKNY
Diamonds & Sapphires - Elizabeth Taylor
Paris - Yves St. Laurent

And an oldie but always my favorite -
L'Air du Temps - Nina Ricci

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I very rarely wear perfume, but when I do it's either Clinique Happy Heart or Bath and Body Works' Creme Brulee. Most days I just rely on my cocoa butter to keep me smelling pretty. :dance:

Nickel said:
I very rarely wear perfume, but when I do it's either Clinique Happy Heart or Bath and Body Works' Creme Brulee. Most days I just rely on my cocoa butter to keep me smelling pretty. :dance:

I haven't been wearing it either since having my little boy.

lovinmaryland

My everyday scent is Aquolina Pink Sugar (it smells like cotton candy:yum:) but if I am going out some where special I wear Miss Dior Cherie from Dior

SamSpade

My wife wears "Beautiful" and she used to use "Miracle" but I'm not sure if she still does or not.

I think she smells great just with Dove body wash.

beerlover

I like my wife to smell like whatever she's cooking me for dinner. That, or the whiskey she's bringing me in my drink. I also like how she smells after a really hot bath full of Old Bay.

Really, she wears Kenzo Flower or some Anne Klein scent. I don't really care for either of them, but she wears what she likes to smell.

gigi6

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana! The other fragrance that smells wonderful is Feminin by Dolce & Gabbana.

If I am going out in the winter....Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Ladies - don't you find you have one scent in the summer and the other for winter

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Pleasures by Estee Lauder - very sweet and girly smelling
Velocity by MaryKay - clean and crisp smelling
Midnight Pomegranate by Bath and Body Works - fruity (duh)
Lemon body Mist by CO Bigelow - Summery and fresh

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I use Shalimar.

There is a Shalimar Light that I have to hunt for on ebay, but it's more summery (more citrus, eases up on the warmer notes).

cdsulhoff

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana! The other fragrance that smells wonderful is Feminin by Dolce & Gabbana.

If I am going out in the winter....Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Ladies - don't you find you have one scent in the summer and the other for winter

I so agree.. I have a summer and a winter scent.. That is not just with my perfume. I am like that with the scents in my house.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
i normally don't wear anything, but if i do it's Love Spell by Victoria Secrets.

And in the winter, Bath and Body works, Winter candy apple

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My signature scent is one put out by a little perfume company called "Scents of Hilton Head." It's called Southern Rain and I wear it most days. It is a blend of "Lily of the Valley, Magnolia and violet" and gets a lot of compliments.

I also like "Happy" from Clinique and "360 degrees for Women" by Perry Ellis. I've given up using "Obsession" as it goes on light on me and gets stronger and stronger as the day goes on to the point of being overpowering. I've never had any cologne ever do that to me.