Women's Purfume

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I've given up using "Obsession" as it goes on light on me and gets stronger and stronger as the day goes on to the point of being overpowering. I've never had any cologne ever do that to me.

And this surprises you, why? :lmao:

OMG the scent immediately came rushing back to me! :faint: Like pure rubbing alcohol with a rose petal in it or something. :roflmao:

I'm tempted to buy it for my soon to be 13 year old because I think it's a rite of passage for teen girls to smell that way at some point in life...:smile:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm tempted to buy it for my soon to be 13 year old because I think it's a rite of passage for teen girls to smell that way at some point in life...:smile:
Christmas stocking stuffers! Don't forget the Jean Nate. :lmao:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Escada!! The newest I enjoy is Into the Blue. Their summer ones are awesome "Rockin Rio"..

I like me some Burberry Brit too

K

Kain99

I think my smeller is broked....Almost all of these perfumes smell yucky! Then again I have been wearing the same scent for 20 years!

I even have proof! bumped into an old friend that I haven't seen in 17 years and the first thing he said was, wow! I have missed that smell.

I have a habit of staying stuck in the past.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think my smeller is broked....Almost all of these perfumes smell yucky! Then again I have been wearing the same scent for 20 years!

I even have proof! bumped into an old friend that I haven't seen in 17 years and the first thing he said was, wow! I have missed that smell.

I have a habit of staying stuck in the past.

It must be the skunks you have been sniffing. :lol:

cdsulhoff

My signature scent is one put out by a little perfume company called "Scents of Hilton Head." It's called Southern Rain and I wear it most days. It is a blend of "Lily of the Valley, Magnolia and violet" and gets a lot of compliments.

I also like "Happy" from Clinique and "360 degrees for Women" by Perry Ellis. I've given up using "Obsession" as it goes on light on me and gets stronger and stronger as the day goes on to the point of being overpowering. I've never had any cologne ever do that to me.

I love this perfume..It is so clean smelling.. My mom who cannot wear strong perfume can wear this without getting an headache..

K

kris31280

Pleasures by Estee Lauder - very sweet and girly smelling
Velocity by MaryKay - clean and crisp smelling
Midnight Pomegranate by Bath and Body Works - fruity (duh)
Lemon body Mist by CO Bigelow - Summery and fresh
I use the Midnight Pomegranate body butter when I'm going out for the night and am going to be wearing Euphoria because Eurphoria is mainly pomegranate undertones.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I love this perfume..It is so clean smelling.. My mom who cannot wear strong perfume can wear this without getting an headache..

Same here as I'm allergic to a lot of perfumes, so I go for the light fragrances. It's weird, though. I hate the smell when it goes on, but after about 5 to 10 minutes, it morphs into something I totally love. It always reminds me of the beach. :smile:

Agee

I've given up using "Obsession" as it goes on light on me and gets stronger and stronger as the day goes on to the point of being overpowering. .

Well, some are blessed with an internal chemical furnace! The fragrance doesn't stand a chance. Perhaps you should adjust your damper... :bubble:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
:blushing: I don't know how. You want to show me how to do it? :dance:

:really: :hot:

Back to topic... :jet: As if! I find that most Estee Lauder perfumes are safe with me. I also wear Knowing and like and have used others in the past as well. The same goes for Chanel. Headaches start rolling in come holiday season when all the big cosmetic and perfume makers have their products and samplers out pimping out whiffs here and there. :dead:

And btw, Jazz's perfume really is wonderful~ :yay:

sockgirl77

B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar or Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace are it for me. Anything else makes me itch and sneeze.

Giddy up!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana! The other fragrance that smells wonderful is Feminin by Dolce & Gabbana.

If I am going out in the winter....Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. Ladies - don't you find you have one scent in the summer and the other for winter

second that on the Dolce and Gabbana blue..love it!