Wondering if anyone has ever used...

Rileyc

I recently stumbled across Diva Cups online, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the product or similar products. I am looking for actual information, and reviews so if you can't be an adult about this please just move on to another thread. Thanks

PrepH4U

I recently stumbled across Diva Cups online, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the product or similar products. I am looking for actual information, and reviews so if you can't be an adult about this please just move on to another thread. Thanks

moving along....cya

thurley42

HY;FR

aaannnnd this is where you made your mistake...lol

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

heres a preview of responses you are likely to get :killingme

http://forums.somd.com/ladies-room/77814-diva-cup-3.html

I know about 1 person that uses them..she loves them..I haven't got up the courage or desire to try it just yet. I just can't imagine you cannot feel it :shrug:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
And to think I started out on Kotex the size of fire bricks..........

Last edited:

Rileyc

heres a preview of responses you are likely to get :killingme

http://forums.somd.com/ladies-room/77814-diva-cup-3.html

I know about 1 person that uses them..she loves them..I haven't got up the courage or desire to try it just yet. I just can't imagine you cannot feel it :shrug:

I understand that some people don't have much of anything to do with their time. I guess I can not hate on them, just ignore. I work at an auto body shop where I am the only female and also almost always the only estimator working. So dealing with traditional products is not always ideal... I guess if anyone has any actual information to share PM me. All others feel free to be immature on the thread.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Attachments

• belt_ad_05.jpg
    belt_ad_05.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 105

PrepH4U

I understand that some people don't have much of anything to do with their time. I guess I can not hate on them, just ignore. I work at an auto body shop where I am the only female and also almost always the only estimator working. So dealing with traditional products is not always ideal... I guess if anyone has any actual information to share PM me. All others feel free to be immature on the thread.

May I suggest you look for a Diva forum so all of you can exchange ideas and cleaning tips. :shrug: