World Series.

I

Inkpen

GO BOSOX...WE ARE GOING TO TAMPA!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::dye::buddies:

What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

Inkpen

I knew we had something in common! :yahoo:

Save a pigeon lately? :lmao:

Saw one at Ann Arundel Animal Shelter earlier today when I went ot pick up a little, scared raccoon.......

Oh, one more time:

GO SOX!!!!
And I am flying into Boston later this morning :yawn: for the weekened!!!!!!

I may never come back....I am a card carrrying (sp) member of THE RED SOX NATION!!!!! Might have to stay and cheer our boys of summer onto the end of fall!!!!!:buddies::yahoo::buddies::yahoo::buddies:

I

Inkpen

No true Sox fan gives up! :evil:

Yea RIGHT.....We never say never and are the true fans of ALL teams!!!!

Heck, my 88 year old mom had to wait a lifetime years to see her home town team win...(she was born in 1919)..,and now has seen then win 2 World Series!!!!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Saw one at Ann Arundel Animal Shelter earlier today when I went ot pick up a little, scared raccoon.......

Oh, one more time:

GO SOX!!!!
And I am flying into Boston later this morning :yawn: for the weekened!!!!!!

I may never come back....I am a card carrrying (sp) member of THE RED SOX NATION!!!!! Might have to stay and cheer our boys of summer onto the end of fall!!!!!:buddies::yahoo::buddies::yahoo::buddies:

I'm in Cali and flying into Boston on the 20th!

Peter Forsberg

Yea RIGHT.....We never say never and are the true fans of ALL teams!!!!

Heck, my 88 year old mom had to wait a lifetime years to see her home town team win...(she was born in 1919)..,and now has seen then win 2 World Series!!!!
Over half of the fans gave up lastnight when they left the game early and missed out on one of the greatest comebacks in MLB playoff history. Bandwagon fans I swear they are everywhere.

I

Inkpen

I AM in Boston and this town is ROCKIN'!!!!:yahoo::dye::yahoo:

Will be here thru tomorrow and might be in flight when WE WIN!!!!
First pitch is at 8:07pm.....Might hang around BWI to watch the final innings......

GO BOSOX!!!!!!!! WE DO BELIEVE!!!!!

I'm wearing my "red" socks all day tomorrow at the beach!!!