World Series.

thurley42

HY;FR
ok...so i'm man enough to say i was wrong about the sweep...nice game Chase Utley should win the Postseason MVP regardless of the outcome..the guy is a beast...

donbarzini

If the Phillies win MVP goes to Hamels. Up until last night Utley wasn't hitting his weight. You want a hitter to give it to it's gotta be Victorino.

Tampa(I refuse to call them Rays) wins, I think it goes to Garza. After almost getting in a fistfight with his catcher on the mound early in the season, he has been absolutely lights out.

DuffMan

If the Phillies win MVP goes to Hamels. Up until last night Utley wasn't hitting his weight. You want a hitter to give it to it's gotta be Victorino.

Tampa(I refuse to call them Rays) wins, I think it goes to Garza. After almost getting in a fistfight with his catcher on the mound early in the season, he has been absolutely lights out.

Your right about Garza, that guy could be the ace on any other team in MLB. His fastball stays around 92-94 and then when he wants that strike out pitch he can pump it up to 97-98.

From what a saw the Phillies were hitting the ball pretty good last night, just to many missed opportunities with runners in scoring position.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Looks like game 3 will rained out. 90% chance of rain in Philly on Saturday.

More reason to cut the season back to about 140 games, then playoffs..Baseball is a summer game and should be DONE with by the 1st week in October. It's ridiculous that the world series is played almost into November.

donbarzini

Your right about Garza, that guy could be the ace on any other team in MLB. His fastball stays around 92-94 and then when he wants that strike out pitch he can pump it up to 97-98.

From what a saw the Phillies were hitting the ball pretty good last night, just to many missed opportunities with runners in scoring position.

To use a football analogy. Phillies played a great game between the 20's. When they really needed the key hit; to quote Dan Patrick: "Whiff"