World Series

Pete

Repete
Someone on the radio this morning said "It took 5 years and nearly a billion dollars but the Yankees won the AL pennant." :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Someone on the radio this morning said "It took 5 years and nearly a billion dollars but the Yankees won the AL pennant." :lol:

I made a similar comment to someone last night that if the Yankees beat the Angels, someone needs to add up all the millions of dollars he spent to get it. And they still gotta get by the Phillies, which will not be an easy task.

donbarzini

Yeah, it WAS a funny line, but actually their math sucks; because the Yank-me's haven't been to the show since they lost to the Diamondback's twin pitchers Randy Schilling in '01. So they need to recalculate the time and money spent. You remember the bit about Gonzo's chewed gum on E-bay?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Yeah, it WAS a funny line, but actually their math sucks; because the Yank-me's haven't been to the show since they lost to the Diamondback's twin pitchers Randy Schilling in '01. So they need to recalculate the time and money spent. You remember the bit about Gonzo's chewed gum on E-bay?

Randy Schilling? :confused: