World Series

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Cliff Lee showed exactly how to handle the Yankees, excellent performance.

Yeah he did! Pitched all 9 innings, 122 pitches, 10 strike outs and two silly catches. The nonchalant catch off Damon in the 6th(?) and then that back handed grab in the 8th will be playing on the highlights for quite some time.

Wonder how/if Pedro will top that? :lol:

yankee44

Bush League???? Waaaaaaaa

By the way............When did Kate Hudson join the forum?

It is part of the game that alot of nonplayers and coaches dont understand. I told a Philly fan here at work that if I was coaching the Yanks that I would have C.C. throw a 95 mph fastball into the ribs of Howard.

A.J. needs to hit someone early tonight. It will set uo that nasty curvball he has.

donbarzini

It is part of the game that alot of nonplayers and coaches dont understand. I told a Philly fan here at work that if I was coaching the Yanks that I would have C.C. throw a 95 mph fastball into the ribs of Howard.

A.J. needs to hit someone early tonight. It will set uo that nasty curvball he has.

It's all about the old adage that the hitter can have the inside half of the plate but the outside half belongs to the pitcher. It seems that was forgotten in the ALDS and ALCS. Jeter gets hit all the time because he dives out for the outside half. Have you ever seen him do anything but walk to first?

yankee44

It's all about the old adage that the hitter can have the inside half of the plate but the outside half belongs to the pitcher. It seems that was forgotten in the ALDS and ALCS. Jeter gets hit all the time because he dives out for the outside half. Have you ever seen him do anything but walk to first?

I do not advocate this at the 13 and 14 yearold leavel but,This year in L.L. the Hughesville coach had his pitcher hit my best player. I know this for a fact because I was coaching 3rd and heard him tell his players before he went out to the mound to tell his pitcher. I went out to player after he got hit and told him to keep his mouth shut and just go to firstbase and that we will get him back. I think you remember my best player and how hard he throws, so when there best hitter came to the plate the next inning he got a fastball in the ribs, and all of their players, coaches and fans had a fit except their head coach because he expected it.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Did anyone catch the game last night? What was the score? Hopefully the Yankees won at home in their Billion Dollar new stadium, with their billion dollar players. Who many Homers did A-Rod get? Was Kate hudson cheering him on from the stands.?

Animal

I eat red meat
Bush League???? Waaaaaaaa

By the way............When did Kate Hudson join the forum?
Yeah, bush league is exactly what it is and it has no place in baseball. I'm glad to see that the real players and coaches didn't need to resort to the thuggary that idiot fans like you endorse.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Yeah, bush league is exactly what it is and it has no place in baseball. I'm glad to see that the real players and coaches didn't need to resort to the thuggary that idiot fans like you endorse.

Exactly... Save that thuggary stuff for Hockey!!!

donbarzini

Hey Kate, what color is the sky in your universe? It is done by REAL players and REAL coaches every day of the season. It is not thuggery. It is used to teach lessons. Don't dive out over the plate. Don't stand there and watch the flight of the ball. And if you hit one of mine, I'll hit one of yours. As long as you keep the ball above the knees and below the neck, there are no issues. It's the way the players police each other without interference from the umpires. Why do you think the umps wait until the 2nd one gets hit to issue the warning???? And this IS from a REAL coach sweetie.

By the way..........Say hello to Goldie and tell your dad that I loved his old TV show. They showed proper reverence to the Stooges.

Last edited:

Animal

I eat red meat
Hey Kate, what color is the sky in your universe? It is done by REAL players and REAL coaches every day of the season. It is not thuggery. It is used to teach lessons. Don't dive out over the plate. Don't stand there and watch the flight of the ball. And if you hit one of mine, I'll hit one of yours. As long as you keep the ball above the knees and below the neck, there are no issues. It's the way the players police each other without interference from the umpires. Why do you think the umps wait until the 2nd one gets hit to issue the warning???? And this IS from a REAL coach sweetie.

By the way..........Say hello to Goldie and tell your dad that I loved his old TV show. They showed proper reverence to the Stooges.
The sky in my world is blue, I suspect it is brown in your world with your head so far up your ass. You are a total idiot. Intentionally throwing at a batter is bush league even for a panty wearer like you. You're too stupid to understand what Rule 8.02(d) is, which isn't surprising for a thug such as yourself.