Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Jay Schroeder

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Jason Campbell

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

MMDad

Lem Putt
Heath cost them a first round pick, and never amounted to anything. That's worse than just being bad because he was also expensive.

big_poppa

Now first let me say I am not defending Campbell, but what is he to do? I am a cowboys fan, and the only reason I reply to things that have nothing to do with my team is because I love football, and love conversation. But honestly Campbell is good when given time. He is still very young, he will make mistakes. But damn have some faith in the man that is leading your team right now. Stand behind him, for if he throws seven touchdown passes next week all of those "haters" will be on his nuts!!

mainman

Set Trippin
Campbell started his 9th or 10 game yesterday....

A bit premature to throw him in this poll isn't it?

D

dems4me

Now first let me say I am not defending Campbell, but what is he to do? I am a cowboys fan, and the only reason I reply to things that have nothing to do with my team is because I love football, and love conversation. But honestly Campbell is good when given time. He is still very young, he will make mistakes. But damn have some faith in the man that is leading your team right now. Stand behind him, for if he throws seven touchdown passes next week all of those "haters" will be on his nuts!!

He doesn't seem to have much, if any, peripheral vision. I'm not sure if that's something you can teach someone :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
He doesn't seem to have much, if any, peripheral vision. I'm not sure if that's something you can teach someone :shrug:

See, I think he does. Moreso that any of the the QBs of the last 4-5 years. He had a shiatty game, the line is busted up and the Patriots are a damn good team.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

:yeahthat:

I'd have to say that Shuler wins this hands down. He was dayum near labeled the Christ Child when he rolled into town and never amounted to anything that I can remember.

I loves me some Gus, if only for the head butt thing he did at Green Bay. :killingme That, and I've always associated Gus Frerotte with Mr. Ed for some reason. :lmao:

D

dems4me

See, I think he does. Moreso that any of the the QBs of the last 4-5 years. He had a shiatty game, the line is busted up and the Patriots are a damn good team.

For me, its like he has no clue the defender is right next to him and if he does it doesn't seem as though he tries to protect the ball well. :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I was in a house full of Redskins fans who were blasting him a new one, and I was the one defending Campbell. :jet: He did go up against the Patriots for crying out loud, and it didn't look like he had much help on offense. Granted, he made some boneheaded mistakes, but Brady made a couple too. :shrug:

Campbell's new and inexperienced. Give him a year or so, I think he'll be a good QB.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
For me, its like he has no clue the defender is right next to him and if he does it doesn't seem as though he tries to protect the ball well. :shrug:

Until yesterday..

He stands in the pocket, trusts his line and looks over the field.

mainman

Set Trippin
:yeahthat:

I'd have to say that Shuler wins this hands down. He was dayum near labeled the Christ Child when he rolled into town and never amounted to anything that I can remember.
I remember when they drafted baby heath they interrupted local TV...:doh:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
What the hell did they expect? Brunell was washed up when they got him.

Chris Cooley was on DC101 this morning. He said he wanted to approach Tom Brady and ask for an autograph yesterday. He was going to have him sign it "To Mark Brunell, From Tom Brady". :roflmao:

D

dems4me

Until yesterday..

He stands in the pocket, trusts his line and looks over the field.

I was more so referring to the 8 fumbles this year and 6 interceptions. 14 turnovers :shrug: Granted he doesn't have a good line, but it concerns me that he can't "hear" or "feel" the defense or see them and the ball gets stripped. :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Campbell started his 9th or 10 game yesterday....

A bit premature to throw him in this poll isn't it?

I believe it was his 14th game, not counting preseason.

You just keep watching, mark my words he will always suck.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I was more so referring to the 8 fumbles this year and 6 interceptions. 14 turnovers :shrug: Granted he doesn't have a good line, but it concerns me that he can't "hear" or "feel" the defense or see them and the ball gets stripped. :shrug:

You forgot to mention the balls he throws to no one.
Or that when they are caught the ball is always behind the receiver or a circus catch.