Worst song EVER!!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Sorry, Vrai, I'm gonna have to disagree with you. The worst song ever has got to be that damn "cake got left out in the rain" abomination. That is a horrid song.

limblips

PREMO Member
OK, here is my vote, a tie for the worst ever. Billy Don't Be A Hero, Seasons In The Sun, and Tell Laura I Love Her. Honorable mention goes to: Last Kiss, Where Can My Baby Be, and Garden Party.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
OK, here is my vote, a tie for the worst ever. Billy Don't Be A Hero, Seasons In The Sun, and Tell Laura I Love Her. Honorable mention goes to: Last Kiss, Where Can My Baby Be, and Garden Party.

:killingme some of my favorite songs as a teen! :killingme

I think that stupid "I wanna check you for ticks" wins hands down.

angelbaby

I despise If I Were a Boy by Beyonce

:yeahthat: I also hate her song "Single Ladies". What makes it worse is it's one of those songs you end up singing because you can't get it out of your head. :banghead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The Perfect 10:

The Cringe-O-Meter Perfect Ten:

1. Mandy
  2. Wildfire
  3. Beth
  4. Baby I'ma Want You
  5. All Out of Love
  6. I've Never Been To Me
  7. Shadow Dancing
  8. Playground in My Mind
  9. Muskrat Love
  10. Seasons in the Sun

With special mention for The Night Chicago Died.

I'm going to have to fit Billy Don't Be a Hero in there somewhere. :twitch:

The Macarena - nothing could lower the coolness factor of a party, wedding, or nightclub quicker than that song.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Macarena - nothing could lower the coolness factor of a party, wedding, or nightclub quicker than that song.

You are sooooo missing the essence of a truly bad song. Whatever else, the Macarena is, in general, a fun song, like this;

I can't stand it, however, it is a 'fun' song that many enjoy. Setting aside the taste of such fine folks, we're talking about songs that make people cringe from one end of the music spectrum to the other; the TRULY reprehensible.