Worst song EVER!!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
OK, here is my vote, a tie for the worst ever. Billy Don't Be A Hero, Seasons In The Sun, and Tell Laura I Love Her. Honorable mention goes to: Last Kiss, Where Can My Baby Be, and Garden Party.

:cds:

I love all of those! :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The Perfect 10:

I'm going to have to fit Billy Don't Be a Hero in there somewhere. :twitch:

I love all except 2 of those, too. I don't recall #3 & #6. :confused:

I don't think I could even narrow down a list to 10. I am such a huge pop music fan (all music in general, but pop music in particular - I always have been) that I can't pick just a few favorites!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I knew you were going to say that :lmao:

Vrai, you mentioned "I've Never Been to Me", a truly horrid song along with this one:

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

Overblown schlock and the "bright eyes" warbling at the end makes me want to puke. It doesn't help it reminds me of my oh-so-sensitive boyfriend from high school... I can still remember those sweaty palms and his drooly kissing...ewwwww...

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
David Lee Roth/Van Halen - "Hot for Teacher" :barf: - or any song that gives me a visual of DLR. :barf: :barf:

Smashing Pumpkins - "Today" - whiny bastages :lol:

The whole REO Speedwagon/Yes/Ghey sounding girlie bands and their collection of songs as a whole. There might be a redeeming song or two, but as of right now, I cannot seem to recall any.

Madonna - "Like a Virgin" and "Papa don't Preach"

Any and EVERY EFFORT by Weird Al Yankinit

K

Kain99

David Lee Roth/Van Halen - "Hot for Teacher" :barf: - or any song that gives me a visual of DLR. :barf: :barf:

Smashing Pumpkins - "Today" - whiny bastages :lol:

The whole REO Speedwagon/Yes/Ghey sounding girlie bands and their collection of songs as a whole. There might be a redeeming song or two, but as of right now, I cannot seem to recall any.

Madonna - "Like a Virgin" and "Papa don't Preach"

Any and EVERY EFFORT by Weird Al Yankinit

I Love every single song you mentioned! Weird Al RULES!

K

kris31280

Vrai, you mentioned "I've Never Been to Me", a truly horrid song along with this one:

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

Overblown schlock and the "bright eyes" warbling at the end makes me want to puke. It doesn't help it reminds me of my oh-so-sensitive boyfriend from high school... I can still remember those sweaty palms and his drooly kissing...ewwwww...
Why the diss on Bonnie Tyler? The only song better than "Total Eclipse of the Heart" (written by Jim Stienmann, Meatloaf's long time collaborator, which is why it's got a very Meatloaf feel to it) is "Holding Out for a Hero".