Worst Valentine's Day Ever

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
K_Jo said:
Let's hear your stories. The winner gets dinner with Mrs. Jones.

You mean besides all the ones when I was alone and miserable with just myself and a bottle of Pete's Jergens?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
sleuth said:
You mean besides all the ones when I was alone and miserable with just myself and a bottle of Pete's Jergens?
Yes, because that doesn't sound too bad. At least you had the Jergens.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
sleuth said:
So that was Pete who shaved the :gossip: in your :gossip: in that pic I posted last night. :shocking:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
crabcake said:
Enjoy that dinner, bresamil! :yay:

:huggy:

hate to call her the winner in the way she earned the dinner, that is not only a bad valentines day, a bad day all around.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
crabcake said:
So that was Pete who shaved the :gossip: in your :gossip: in that pic I posted last night. :shocking:
Actually it was Pete who :gossip: with the leather :gossip: frolicking in the :gossip: with a bucket of mud.

:whistle:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Wasn't trying to earn the dinner. Just wanted those that may be having a bad day or thinking their V days in the past were bad, to know that it could have been worse.
Don't let it stop the stories. I'm sure there are some real doozies out there.

K

Katie

OK here is the worse valentine's day ever.

I was engaged to a guy for a long period of time. We had some major issues, mainly him using me as his personal punching bag. At that time, I was still in denial about the whole abuse thing, and kept thinking I could change him. Well he came home from work with a dozen roses in his hand, and I had to work late. He called me at work screaming at me, about the fact I wasn't home yet, and I must be cheating on him. Yeah cheating on him while being up to my elbows in dog pee samples(worked at a lab).

So I got off the phone with him livid, and went home to tell him to stick it up his rear for calling me at work like that. I had forgotten it was Valentine's day at that point because I was SO mad at him.

I walked into the door, and got nailed with his fist in the face and then he punched me again in the chest. He then started to cry and told me sorry 3 dozen times. That if I didn't make him mad then there wouldn't be a reason for him to hit me. I should be a good girl and not make him mad.

A week later I got smart and broke up with him. Only had some major drama when that happened, but that is for a different day. Needless to say he spent a year in jail for abuse and other charges.

Even now I don't really like a big fuss made over valentines day because of that. P shows me he loves me every day of the week, why should he reserve it just for one specific day.

Last edited by a moderator:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Katie. You are so lucky to have gotten away from that man. So many don't have the strength to do it.

Katie gets my vote.

K

Katie

bresamil said:
Katie. You are so lucky to have gotten away from that man. So many don't have the strength to do it.

Katie gets my vote.

Yeah I know a lot don't have the strength to do it. I am grateful for my family and friends who helped me realize that it was wrong and I was better then that.

Pegster710

The Pegster
bresamil said:
Wasn't trying to earn the dinner. Just wanted those that may be having a bad day or thinking their V days in the past were bad, to know that it could have been worse.
Don't let it stop the stories. I'm sure there are some real doozies out there.

Be happy... :poorbaby: Your mom is now God's Valentine! Look at the bolded letters...

"For God so loV ed the world,
That He gA ve
His onL y
BegottE n
SoN
T hat whosever
Believeth I n Him
Should N ot perish,
But have E verlasting life."
John 3:16

janey83

Twenty Something
Wow...I was just going to say that in 1st grade, I got sent home early on Valentines because I was sick and I was sad that I missed out on the party....then the same thing happened in 5th grade, and again in 11th grade.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
janey83 said:
Wow...I was just going to say that in 1st grade, I got sent home early on Valentines because I was sick and I was sad that I missed out on the party....then the same thing happened in 5th grade, and again in 11th grade.
What about your date leaving while you were in the bathroom and coming back with broken ribs? :shrug: j/k :huggy:

janey83

Twenty Something
K_Jo said:
What about your date leaving while you were in the bathroom and coming back with broken ribs? :shrug: j/k :huggy:
:lol: it's only been 2 days...but now I just think it's funny...what a goober.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Why Mrs. Jones?

I remember one Valentines... I was so ill with the creepy crud... the kind where you want to just resort to sticking kleenex up your nose and leaving it there until you sneeze snot rockets???

My friends came over and we had a "Faces of Death" a-thon... Anyone remember those?

I am not entering into the "Worst V-Day Ever" competition - I just wanted to share! :smile:

janey83

Twenty Something
you know what's crazy? last year I got stuff from 3 guys...2 dozen roses from one guy.....a bear & a chocolate rose from another, and chocolate from Germany from another....and I just took it all for granted. eventually I decided to date the 2 dozen roses guy and that didn't end up so well.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Why Mrs. Jones?

You know that's a joke, right? Maybe TWL's wife can give you a pizza! :lol: