Worst Valentine's Day Ever

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
K_Jo said:
But you were in kindergarten. No one acts right on her own in kindergarten. That's the time your mommy teaches you how to treat others and now you're a better person for it! I always say, "Ehesef is the sweetest person on the forums!" And now I know why!
:lmao: I'm sure there are lots that would disagree with you, but thanks anyway. :smoochy:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
pvineswinger said:
2004...I lived with my ex-BF, who was unemployed at the time and HE took a trip to go to the Daytona 500.
Since I had a job (and paid most of his bills) I couldn't get time off and I got to sit at home and babysit his daughter for a week (not that I minded- she's a great kid.)
Then 2nd day he was gone- the furnace broke and we were freezin' our patookas' off (thanks appy!)
After all that, guess what I got for Valentine's Day... Jack $hit!! :rolleyes:
Loser... :ohwell:
At least with FD I would have gotten a teddy bear... :ohwell:

virgovictoria said:
My friends came over and we had a "Faces of Death" a-thon... Anyone remember those?
That poor monkey, screaming, screaming, screaming... spinning in circles as those people kept banging on his little head with those hammers... screaming, screaming, screaming... til finally they split his skull open only to pull out his braing and eat it while smiling and laughing it up...:bawl:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
That poor monkey, screaming, screaming, screaming... spinning in circles as those people kept banging on his little head with those hammers... screaming, screaming, screaming... til finally they split his skull open only to pull out his braing and eat it while smiling and laughing it up...:bawl:
It made me throw up ice cream.

Today is not a good Valentine's Day for my daughter... :frown:

The teacher sent the list of students in the class home on Friday... my daughter sat down to fill out her cards and came to me saying, "Mommy, she left my name off the list. Mommy, I don't think I'm going to get any Valentines."

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
kwillia said:
I remember that one. I think that was the worst of all of the Faces of Death... :cussing:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:

The teacher sent the list of students in the class home on Friday... my daughter sat down to fill out her cards and came to me saying, "Mommy, she left my name off the list. Mommy, I don't think I'm going to get any Valentines."
That's strange. Is she new to the class? :confused: I hope she gets a bundle of cards and goodies.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
kwillia said:

Wouldn't each child's name be missing on their own list?

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
kwillia said:

She'll get some, and she'll know that they are authentic- not just because her name was on a list!! :huggy:

AC/DC said:
Wouldn't each child's name be missing on their own list?
It looks like a Xeroxed copy of a list of names... I hope you are right...:frown: I think it sux that the teacher waited until the last day to hand out the list... had she done it on Thursday, it would of left room for corrections. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
That is the only part that I remember. :twitch:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
kwillia said:
It looks like a Xeroxed copy of a list of names... I hope you are right...:frown: I think it sux that the teacher waited until the last day to hand out the list... had she done it on Thursday, it would of left room for corrections. :ohwell:

If your daughters name was excluded, by accident or not, I'd have the teachers butt in a sling for that kind of crap. :frown:

How many brains does it take to use your attendance book for make a list?? :burning:

D

dems4me

AC/DC said:
If your daughters name was excluded, by accident or not, I'd have the teachers butt in a sling for that kind of crap. :frown:

How many brains does it take to use your attendance book for make a list?? :burning:

:yeahthat: and then they complain they don't make enough money to cover their cruises and their denied time off request (during the school year to boot) . :mad:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
pixiegirl said:
Nope, my worst was when daddy told me he was cutting me off. :ohwell:

Otter said:
I fell off a barstool and crushed cupid. One of the arrows pierced my backside as I looked at Catt and she hasn't forgiven me since.

Chasey Lane said:
Two words: No KY

Vrai/David said:
We got this brilliant idea to run a southern maryland based message board. :sad:

Pete said:
The one where I thought how great it would be to get married.

FDDog said:
I only had two dates that year :cry: .

Vince said:
I set up a fanastic dinner for the hottest chick and she said yes. She had to meet me at the restaraunt. I had the wine ready at the table and a whole lot of love. She came in the restaraunt, looked around, didn't see me over the table, and left. :sad:

Kwillia said:
Was out of batteries. :ohwell:

Kain said:
We set up a wild night on the roof. In the excitement, he fell off and started to fall. All he could do to save himself was grab my boobs. He rolled over the edge and he survived as they held, but they got pulled out of shape.

BuddyLee said:
I gave two dozen roses to this girl who goes to university in Frostburg and she went out with me.

Janey said:

ode to DarkRiver said:
One word: Seagull

Dems said:
I realized I have only one true love and his name is Pete.

FromTexas said:
Crotch Friction.

JazzLady said:
My high school sweetheart broke up with me because I used poor grammar and had bad spelling in his Valentine. The trauma affected me permanently.

Bill Clinton said:
One Word: Hillary

Michael Jackson said:
I thought I had found the love of my life until he told me he was over fifteen years old.

Tater said:
Every one since Earhardt bit it.

Gene Pool said:
I found out about SMIBs. :ohwell:

UrbanPancake/Spoiled/et al said:
They voted him back in?!?!!

:cartwheel