Attempted/Burglary-Second Degree/General
Burglary/Second Degree/General
Burglary-First Degree

lovin.... does that help...

and there are some that have been committed several times

lovinmaryland

lovin.... does that help...

and there are some that have been committed several times

Yes, yes it does. Hmmm I'm gonna have to go w/ no then. I mean if it were a one day thing that they just got high on a bunch of bath salts and made a couple mistakes sure I can forgive....but over a period of time no that just wont work.

SG_Player1974

You mean someone that does the following???? :coffee:

Attempted/Burglary-Second Degree/General
Burglary/Second Degree/General
Burglary-First Degree

Were both of these at the same time? If they were, it raises a question......

How can someone be charged with attempted burglary AND actual burglary for the same crime?

You either did it OR you didn't!

Its like Murder and Attempted Murder. If the dude is DEAD..... You didn't "attempt" anything... YOU MURDERED HIM!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Were both of these at the same time? If they were, it raises a question......

How can someone be charged with attempted burglary AND actual burglary for the same crime?

You either did it OR you didn't!

Its like Murder and Attempted Murder. If the dude is DEAD..... You didn't "attempt" anything... YOU MURDERED HIM!

same date....

sockgirl77

that's all you gotta say... :bubble:

Why bother saying more? Clearly she's walking around wearing rose-colored glasses. She can BS herself all she wants. It's her mistake to make.

With that being said, she can continue to appease her trash friends who cannot respect her enough to be honest with her. She dumped the people that actually attempted to help her.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Why bother saying more? Clearly she's walking around wearing rose-colored glasses. She can BS herself all she wants. It's her mistake to make.

With that being said, she can continue to appease her trash friends who cannot respect her enough to be honest with her. She dumped the people that actually attempted to help her.

poor thing cant handle constructive criticism or the truth.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Nope...

And the germaphobe in me can't go to a GC. The thought of people touching the food that have no gloves on and may or may not have washed hands. :barf: Not to mention little kids sticking fingers in chocolate fountain..blech

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
SOME PEOPLE HAVE SOME EFFING NERVE .....

and I don't give second chances.... :coffee:

PeoplesElbow

I draw the line when the cows daymn near pull their chairs up to the food bar... also eat right off the plate standing at the food bar (as fast as they are putting it on the plate)..... and the little rug rats running their fingers in the chocolate fountain...

Thats Chocolate Bacteria Fountain to you!