Would you marry a convict?

Christy

b*tch rocket
See, the problem with that is that, if he did jail time, it means he got caught. So I'd be afraid that the feds were just waiting for some dummy like me to come along and access that money so they could pounce on me. Even more than marrying a jailbird, I do not want to be one myself because that would suck. Although it would streamline my retirement options.

Shhhhhhhh! :nono: Stop ruining the fantasy. :mad: I really could care less about the criminal with good teeth, my true fantasy is the big bank account. :jet:

Vince

Shhhhhhhh! :nono: Stop ruining the fantasy. :mad: I really could care less about the criminal with good teeth, my true fantasy is the big bank account. :jet:
But Christy honey, he's a criminal and probably lying about the big bank account. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think BadGirl's perfect just the way she is. And I think it's because she, along with many of us, has made mistakes in life and learned from them is why she, and many of us, can judge others when she, and many of us, see somebody doing something profoundly ignorant. Like say, making the dumb ass decision to marry a felon who is a man with a drug problem. :ohwell: I can see from a mile off that is not a good life choice.

Many people keep making the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over, and just don't learn. Like you mamatutu and your insulting posts late at night with either your split personality reigning supreme or the alcohol taking hold. It's a shame you won't learn to step away from the computer, lay off the alcohol (or is it meds). By all implications, you are an older lady who should be exhibiting some wisdom by now. :ohwell: Oh well, I guess some people are meant to die alone and bitter. :shrug:

:high5:

...and then after MKK goes on a vitriolic posting binge and someone addressing her (as above) she comes back and pretends it never? (because she can't remove the post, as it's been quoted)

She posts in all the threads she can agreeing and liking posts, complimenting posters on "their funniest posts", comments to posters about how they're doing, on their struggles, :blahblah: :blahblah:

Totally ignores the fact that someone has addressed her middle schoolgirl behavior.

Wonder how long it will take for the next vitriolic posting binge? :otter:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I think she may need therapy. Hopefully she gets it.

However, I wanted to address the Y'all versus Ya'll thing, because it annoyed me.

As I remember it...

Y'all is addressing one individual. Y'all have a good day there, Bann.

Ya'll is addressing more than one person. Such as "all you all". So ya'll reading this are forum members.

So I would think from a proper grammar thing it would be ya'll when posting. However, we may have to pull WR or Jazz or somebody in here to weigh in. What do you think? :confused:

I mean if Hemingway and Faulkner used ya'll, I would think it is correct. :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think she may need therapy. Hopefully she gets it.

However, I wanted to address the Y'all versus Ya'll thing, because it annoyed me.

As I remember it...

Y'all is addressing one individual. Y'all have a good day there, Bann.

Ya'll is addressing more than one person. Such as "all you all". So ya'll reading this are forum members.

So I would think from a proper grammar thing it would be ya'll when posting. However, we may have to pull WR or Jazz or somebody in here to weigh in. What do you think? :confused:

Here's what Wiki says:
Y’all (/jɔːl/ yawl) (sometimes ya'll or yall) is a contraction of you and all (sometimes combined as you-all). It is used as a second-person pronoun. The exclusive usage of y'all as a plural pronoun is a subject of perennial discussion. Y'all is strongly associated with Southern American English,[2] and appears in other English varieties, including South African Indian English.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y'all

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 129

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:high5:

...and then after MKK goes on a vitriolic posting binge and someone addressing her (as above) she comes back and pretends it never? (because she can't remove the post, as it's been quoted)

She posts in all the threads she can agreeing and liking posts, complimenting posters on "their funniest posts", comments to posters about how they're doing, on their struggles, :blahblah: :blahblah:

Totally ignores the fact that someone has addressed her middle schoolgirl behavior.

That is EXACTLY what I have said before!