WTF Dr. Phil???

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I never watch this show because I really don't care for Dr. Phil much at all.... if it wasn't already on... I certainly wouldn't be watching this.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way. He has a grown male/female couple on his show right now and the man likes to pretend he is an 18 month baby. His girlfriend takes care of him like he is an 18 month old baby. He even poops and pees in a diaper and she changes him.

This has GOT to be bullcrap. :twitch:

lovinmaryland

Yes. But I also watch Hoarders and break out in hives, and the only thing that makes me sane again is to believe that it's bullcrap and the "hoarders" are only actors.

Did you see the one episode where there were roaches everywhere? I mean EVERYWHERE!!! there was a can of green beans or somethign full to the top w/ them. OMFG is was horrible :yikes: :twitch: :cds:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yes. But I also watch Hoarders and break out in hives, and the only thing that makes me sane again is to believe that it's bullcrap and the "hoarders" are only actors.

I wish it was make believe, but I have seen the house of a hoarder (no it wasn't mine lol) and there was crap everywhere. Not everyone is a good housekeeper, and add onto that too many critters or too much STUFF, and you end up with crap to the ceiling.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I never watch this show because I really don't care for Dr. Phil much at all.... if it wasn't already on... I certainly wouldn't be watching this.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way. He has a grown male/female couple on his show right now and the man likes to pretend he is an 18 month baby. His girlfriend takes care of him like he is an 18 month old baby. He even poops and pees in a diaper and she changes him.

Sounds like a couple that has previously been on one of the strange obsession shows before.

Gross would be yesterdays episode of Dr. Oz (which I had never seen before). He had guests with strange problems, the grossest being, how to put this delicately... a leaky bottom. :barf:

I changed the channel.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sounds like a couple that has previously been on one of the strange obsession shows before.

Gross would be yesterdays episode of Dr. Oz (which I had never seen before). He had guests with strange problems, the grossest being, how to put this delicately... a leaky bottom. :barf:

I changed the channel.

His show should be on QVC...

His and The Doctors... Just one product endorsement after another.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The simple solution is - DON'T WATCH ANY OF THIS CRAP!

Including judge shows, "reality - what an oxymorn", Oprah, Dr. Laura/Phil, feel-good-about yourself-whatever-the-issue" crap.

It is crap.

One harvests what they sow, if they can figure that out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Including judge shows, "reality - what an oxymorn", Oprah, Dr. Laura/Phil, feel-good-about yourself-whatever-the-issue" crap.

It is crap.

Which parts of my post didn't you understand?

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE

Eww
Seriously
So Gross

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

Wow, that's ummmmm.....interesting, lol. Is he trying to compete with Jerry Springer or Maury? I thought he was a step up from them but I guess not. :eyebrow:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

It is crap.

Oh I know... I came home from work, turned on the TV and this was on. It had my attention before I found the remote. It is the devil.

Itsbob,

Agree :yay:

I take 7-Keto and have for a few months now which was BEFORE Doctor Oz mentioned it on his show. Now my 100 mg. tablets are on back order across the U.S.. I had to go to the health food store in Leonardtown and buy 25 mg. tablets which means swallowing 8 pills a day.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Unfortunately the weird and perverse stuff captivates audiences - apparently there are so many people out there that like all the drama, then drama gets boring, so they spice it up with odd/weird/gross things integrated into the plot.

Just look at the topics that get the most hits on the forum. Anything with drama and/or related to sex, racism, or name any other hot topic, and people swarm to it like flies.

Anything that can peak the interest of the masses, sells. Now that I have your attention, we will be selling sexy racist items for our upcoming fundraiser .. j/k. :razz: