Yeah, I know...It's All a Conspiracy Theory

Midnightrider

After watching the whole Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinski sandal, it doesn't surprise me the Weinstein thing was covered up for so long. Hillary and her liberal clan knew. There was no way something like this could go on for so long and not know. There is an inside culture of corruption in Hollywood that reaches into our politics. The one thing liberals are very good at is protecting each other. Look at what they've done with Polanski. He was honored by Hollywood. A man who raped a 13 year old girl, honored by his colleagues. That's the culture of Hollywood.

You're going to get Kev, MR, et al pop in and try to marginalize you with not one piece of evidence to refute what you've posted, because they either defend this abhorrent behavior, or they find it impossible to believe these people that provide such wonderful entertainment :sarcasm: could possibly be such despicable people.

Is that what i would say? Becasue i am pretty sure i was going to say you are retarded. I wouldn't defend a child molestor or marginalize their actions. You really are an idiot for even suggesting it.

As for sexual predetors in hollywood, did you all just wake up from a century long nap or something? this has been a 'thing' in the entertainment business forever. I am certain that more than one of them were also pedophiles.

Pizzagate on the otherhand is a crazy conspuracy at this point. I have seen ZERO evidence of children actually being molested at that establishment.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is that what i would say? Becasue i am pretty sure i was going to say you are retarded. I wouldn't defend a child molestor or marginalize their actions. You really are an idiot for even suggesting it.

As for sexual predetors in hollywood, did you all just wake up from a century long nap or something? this has been a 'thing' in the entertainment business forever. I am certain that more than one of them were also pedophiles.

Pizzagate on the otherhand is a crazy conspuracy at this point. I have seen ZERO evidence of children actually being molested at that establishment.

If you have something of substance to refute mAlice's information then post it. Otherwise, you're the damn idiot for thinking that just because you say so makes it so.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I find it interesting that you jump on every conspiracy theory targeting Republicans and take it as the God's honest truth, yet anything that comes up against a Democrat you immediately reject it out of hand.

What a party tool you are.

Midnightrider

I find it interesting that you jump on every conspiracy theory targeting Republicans and take it as the God's honest truth, yet anything that comes up against a Democrat you immediately reject it out of hand.

What a party tool you are.

really, because i rank pizza gate right up there with the one about DJT pissing on russian prostitutes, as in its a ridiculous claim that has had no evidence presented to back it up.

since Pys cant come up with it, maybe you can produce the evidence that anyone was molested at that pizza place.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not to mention that MR is asking for proof of something never alleged.

It's that "change the subject" thing the progs do so well.

You know, I try to be objective, and it's easy because I am not a member of any political party. God knows the Republicans are a bunch of chitbags, too, but when the Midnightriders and Sapidii and sevens and what have you come on with their stupidity and brainless partybot antics, it pushes me to do anything in my power to make sure the Democrats fail and have to crawl back under the raping pedophile rocks they came from. I don't really hate the Democrats as much as I effing LOATHE the retarded bots they've created.

When they start blaming Trump supporters for Hollywood's degeneracy, you know these people are certifiably insane.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
really, because i rank pizza gate right up there with the one about DJT pissing on russian prostitutes, as in its a ridiculous claim that has had no evidence presented to back it up.

So are you a liar or do they erase your memory when they program you with new material? You indicated numerous times that you believed the Russia story to be true, even after it was pretty much proven to be a fake.

And no, I'm not going to go back and dig through all your asinine posts to find it. Reading them once was more than enough.

Midnightrider

So are you a liar or do they erase your memory when they program you with new material? You indicated numerous times that you believed the Russia story to be true, even after it was pretty much proven to be a fake.

And no, I'm not going to go back and dig through all your asinine posts to find it. Reading them once was more than enough.

:killingme

and why would you try to back up a baseless assertion........

I have said from the beginning that the russia investigation should continue and that you idiots would have to wait for Mueller to finsh his investigation. thats a lot different than beleiving the various claims to be true.

so you cant come up with that pizzagate evidence either?