Yeah, I know...It's All a Conspiracy Theory

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
who cares what you actually said....... and as i countered before, pedophils and pervs are not unique to one party.

Is it that you can't read, or that you can't comprehend what you read? Or is it that you're so wrapped around the progbot axle that you're in an alternate reality?

This_person

you know what is funny, i took the exact same stance on pizzagate until psy decided to say that i am some pedophile defender.

I think the argument actually was that if there's good reason to look into the innuendo of Russiagate when, at best (meaning if all the "collusion" stories were true) there still would be zero crime committed, then there ought to be good enough reason to look into the irregularities associated with the so-called "Pizzagate" as an actual investigation as well. There's at least as much "solid evidence" to justify researching Pizzagate as Russiagate, and there would actually be a prosecutable crime and victims associated with Pizzagate. You were against the Pizzagate investigation while being for the Russiagate investigation, all with no good reason for such a disparity.

This_person

Is it that you can't read, or that you can't comprehend what you read? Or is it that you're so wrapped around the progbot axle that you're in an alternate reality?

He's saying that, since pedophiles exist in both parties, they are therefore equal in both parties, and therefore the culture of immorality is equal in both parties. None of which, of course, is true, but it is the only thing that makes sense based on his arguments. As in, "yes, I know that there are Polish people in Europe and North America, therefore there's no difference in which continent can be said to have more Poles." That's his logic, it would seem.

This_person

Little Lady makes more sense than you.

Like the casting couch, it is well known that the vast majority of Hollywood is liberal. Yes, there are the few conservatives there, and they are routinely black-balled. Note the new season of Last Man Standing - one of ABC's highest rated comedies......

Midnightrider

Yup, you're about as sick and demented as your Hollywood friends. Like I said... get some help. I hear there is a place in Arizona for your condition.
Hey dumbass, don’t go out of your way to call me a supporter of phedophiles and I won’t tell you to lick my bung. What is so hard for your stupid ass to understand about that?

Hijinx

Like the casting couch, it is well known that the vast majority of Hollywood is liberal. Yes, there are the few conservatives there, and they are routinely black-balled. Note the new season of Last Man Standing - one of ABC's highest rated comedies......

Look what they did to Tim Allen. It was BS. Blacklisted.

littlelady

God bless the USA
And you belong in a home with padded walls so you don't hurt yourself.

Thank you. We have had our back and forth over the years, but I admire you so much. For creating your own biz, and all. I would not even be here if you had not created this forum; which I love. We don't always agree, but that's ok cuz that makes the world go round. Thanks for calling out seven for the troll he/she is. I try to say what I feel, but I say too much, and ramble, sometimes. Your writing skills are excellent. I have, always, told you that.

Last edited: