YEAH!!!!!!!!! Meet and Greet on us!

Pushrod

Patriot
Wow, that is very nice!

Maybe Forestidiot will show so we can see what this type of person really looks like, and avoid them in the future!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
cdsulhoff said:
Ok Gumbo you AV will now give me nightmares. Every time I look at that damn thing It freaks me out. It looks like the Easter Bunny got rabies..
:yeahthat:

Switch it a cute little puppy

Attachments

• DogS.JPG
    DogS.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 171
R

remaxrealtor

You're all welcome. We don't have a liquor license, so we have to find out if we can do BYOB at a private function. Believe me, a cold beer sounds good to me!

I'm hoping we can decide on a date when lots can attend....so many of you are a support system that isn't appreciated nearly enough. I'd also like to see Vrai! We're buddies from the old days...Rose Red too!

I'm sure we can turn it into a fun time for all.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
You're all welcome. We don't have a liquor license, so we have to find out if we can do BYOB at a private function. Believe me, a cold beer sounds good to me!

I'm hoping we can decide on a date when lots can attend....so many of you are a support system that isn't appreciated nearly enough. I'd also like to see Vrai! We're buddies from the old days...Rose Red too!

I'm sure we can turn it into a fun time for all.
:howdy:

R

remaxrealtor

RoseRed said:
Ewww!!! You know I won't eat that! :lmao:
OK, we'll let you slide.

I still can't get over how great everyone has been. Sure does prove that there's a good side to everything. :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
OK, we'll let you slide.

I still can't get over how great everyone has been. Sure does prove that there's a good side to everything. :huggy:

:silverlining: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
OK, we'll let you slide.

I just hope you didn't bump your head so hard you forget about this thread :whistle:

We love ya girl...get well soon...

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
I just hope you didn't bump your head so hard you forget about this thread :whistle:

We love ya girl...get well soon...

Thanks honey!!!

Plans are underway!