Yeah Redskins!!

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
Why, what's next Monday?

Cambells extra chunky Eagle soup. :biggrin: I think the Bucs will give you a hand full in Tampa Bay :biggrin: You are welcome to share Larry and I's crack pipe next Monday if you like :biggrin:

Ponytail

dems4me said:
Cambells extra chunky Eagle soup. :biggrin: I think the Bucs will give you a hand full in Tampa Bay :biggrin: You are welcome to share Larry and I's crack pipe next Monday if you like :biggrin:

Ill be in Seattle :coffee: . But save some for me for when I get back if you can. I know how addictive that stuff can be. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Go ahead...

...all of yahs, have your little fun.

Enjoy, just be prepared to deal with gloating on a toxic, global warming, planet killing level.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Are You Kidding Me.....?

The Arizona Cardinals lead the Chicago Bears 20 - 0 at halftime?

Who the heck would have predicted that? :faint:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Irrelevent your honor...

Penn said:
The Arizona Cardinals lead the Chicago Bears 20 - 0 at halftime?

Who the heck would have predicted that? :faint:

...they still lost and almost everyone predicted that.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Larry Gude said:

Enjoy, just be prepared to deal with gloating on a toxic, global warming, planet killing level.

If they win, it will be worth the gloating. :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:

Colts have one of the worst rushing defenses in pro football, so I expect the Skin's to concentrate on their passing game.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:

:lmao: :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes...

itsbob said:
Nobody SERIOUSLY thought the skins were going to beat the Colts.. did they??

..l yes I did.

No one seriously thought the Texans would beat the Jags, did they? It's the NFL. Any given Sunday, ya da ya.

:shootmenow:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hey, when the 'Skins went up 14 - 10, and Indy's QB Manning got hurt, I sat up and wondered if it was indeed possible - could they pull an upset? :shrug: