Yeast infections....

Nanny Pam

CMC122 said:
Get out of here :killingme Someone start a poll to see who has actually done any of this stuff:lmao:
I've never even heard about this stuff before. :lmao: Garlic Suzy for lunch and yogurt for dessert.
:barf:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Hank Evans:Vagiclean," huh? What's the matter, honey? Little extra cheese on the taco?
Mrs. Bittman: Excuse me?
Hank Evans: No, excuse me. There's no tag on this.
[grabs microphone]
Hank Evans: Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.

Nanny Pam

LordStanley said:
Hank Evans:Vagiclean," huh? What's the matter, honey? Little extra cheese on the taco?
Mrs. Bittman: Excuse me?
Hank Evans: No, excuse me. There's no tag on this.
[grabs microphone]
Hank Evans: Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.
:roflmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
I bet if Hollowsoul was still here he'd say something about peanut butter bread........... or something like that:ohwell:

Pete

Repete
Jameo said:
I'll tell ya like I told Lugnut, check your karma :lmao:
I read it and I will not comply. Good thing about candy canes left over from Christmas, when you hurl in the trash can your mouth is still minty fresh. :yay:

Jameo

What?!
Pete said:
I read it and I will not comply. Good thing about candy canes left over from Christmas, when you hurl in the trash can your mouth is still minty fresh. :yay:

Well ya'll asked :killingme :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
I bet if Hollowsoul was still here he'd say something about peanut butter bread........... or something like that:ohwell:
Whattaya mean "if HS was still here"? :confused:

morganj614

Nanny Pam said:
My girlfriend is plagued with yeast infections, to the tune of 3 or 4 a year! Looky what she just sent me! :jet:

The garlic thing cracked me up!

Home Remedy

Trust me, I know about that..:lol: I did research a few years back when pools and hot tubs stripped my good bacteria. I saw that and acidophilus...I chose acidophilus and have never had yeast in 4 years. No more baking bread for me..:lmao: but I DO love garlic bread :whistle: