Yet another BM thread

Jameo

What?!
BM is noncomedogenic (doesn't clog pores), right? I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but wanna double check.

Seem one of the side effects of B12 is Rosacea :jameo: I'm trying to get an appointment ASAP with a dermatologist but they are closed for lunch! The nerve...:lmao:

That sucks! BM should do the coverage you want! Geesh! If it ain't one thing it's another...:jameo:

newgirl

I would definitely recommend going to the Bare Escentuals boutique! I haven't been to the one in Annapolis.

I just moved to Southern Maryland from Indiana and went to one in Indianapolis. It is wonderful.

They have large circular tables with every color of eyeshadow you can imagine!

T

toppick08

I would definitely recommend going to the Bare Escentuals boutique! I haven't been to the one in Annapolis.

I just moved to Southern Maryland from Indiana and went to one in Indianapolis. It is wonderful.

They have large circular tables with every color of eyeshadow you can imagine!

Do you have pretty feet..??

:lmao:

Welcome aboard.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Did I see someone say something about a serum or something that you put on before applying that keeps your makeup on all day?? I really would like to try it.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Did I see someone say something about a serum or something that you put on before applying that keeps your makeup on all day?? I really would like to try it.
Are you talking about primer? I tried one before (Sephora Brand) and it didn't work well for me. If you order from Sephora, wait until they have primer as a sample to try before spending lots of money. Or, see if Wal-Mart carries a primer.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Are you talking about primer? I tried one before (Sephora Brand) and it didn't work well for me. If you order from Sephora, wait until they have primer as a sample to try before spending lots of money. Or, see if Wal-Mart carries a primer.

I guess that is it. I get to about 2:30 and its going to junk. I can reapply but then it looks splotchy in some places. Its like I would have to wash my face and start all over.

W

Wenchy

I ran out of my BM foundation and looked around. Sephora wanted $25. I got a supposedly "new and sealed" container on Ebay for $10 (including shipping) I'll let ya'll know how it is.