Yet another BM thread

Jameo

What?!
Oh well you sound like such a lovely person look at your quote about the special olympics-So you know what? I do not care two hoots what you think.

So you go fly your kite:mikey:

Oh you have no clue just how lovely I can be!! Just ask anyone on here! :evil: :roflmao: :killingme

H

HouseCat

I bet you probably giggle like a little school kid when someone farts around you, huh? :shortbus:
Who doesn't? There's nothing funnier than my husband's morning "insurgent fire". Last week I almost grabbed the shotgun, it scared me to death.

AllyCat79

I don't know the answer toyour question, but....

I just got some and have been using it for about 2 weeks, and OMG I love love love this stuff! I only bought the starter kit. Does anyone have their eye stuff (shadows and such), what do you think of it?

Hi I'm new to the forums. I just bought the starter kit and eye shadow. I also bought the Prime Time to keep the makeup on day and the primer for your eyes so the eye shawdow stays on all day. I love it! :howdy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Target has been selling BM kits for a while. They don't have all the products, just kits; not individual stuff.
Where is it located? I think I've been through every aisle in the cosmetics department looking for it, but apparently I'm blind, because I haven't found it yet. :dork:

Jameo

What?!
Target has been selling BM kits for a while. They don't have all the products, just kits; not individual stuff.

Yeah, I need some of the barevitamin stuff. Ever since I've been taking this vitamin B12 every day my skin is all dry and blah. The barevitamin seems to be helping TONS.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Where is it located? I think I've been through every aisle in the cosmetics department looking for it, but apparently I'm blind, because I haven't found it yet. :dork:

Usually the kits are on the end isle as you walk towards the electronics. Sometimes they have a bunch, other times only a few sets.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Yeah, I need some of the barevitamin stuff. Ever since I've been taking this vitamin B12 every day my skin is all dry and blah. The barevitamin seems to be helping TONS.

I don't like that stuff one bit. It gave me a rash on my cheeks. :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I thought BMs were bowel movements:coffee:

OMG, when I was 16 me and my friend who didnt live with her mom and 2 yr old brother, went to spend the night with them, the next morning the mom got up to go to work and was going to leave the 2 yr old with us, so she leaves a note with some instuctions on it. # 1 was that the baby should take him BM shortly after he wakes up. Damn, we spent all morning looking for his BM,:lmao: we thought it was meds or vitamins. Imagine our surprise.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Sephora is running a deal where you get a free 10 day supply of Bare Escentuals. Code is MYSHADE. :yay: