Yoga

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
No way - that style is done in a room heated to 105 degrees.

Being hot and sweaty for 90 minutes is not appealing ...

thats what appeals to me..lol. In ballet we always did our stretches after our warm-up..that way the room was warmer. It is much better for your muscles, and really helps with flexibility. sounds lovely to me..:killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
thats what appeals to me..lol. In ballet we always did our stretches after our warm-up..that way the room was warmer. It is much better for your muscles, and really helps with flexibility. sounds lovely to me..:killingme
The place in Wildewood has hot yoga. Not exactly bikram, but it's local! :lol:

From their website:
Are you ready for a personal “evolution?” Hot Power Yoga is based on the Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga method and teaches to many levels allowing beginner, intermediate and advanced students to be challenged and comfortable. This practice is a combination of different yoga traditions and is practiced in a moderately heated room (85-90 degrees). Power yoga will dramatically build self-confidence and open channels to a calmer and content spirit while also strengthening and toning the whole body. Please bring your mat, a water bottle and a large towel.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I fully understand the concept, but am not into sweating like that ....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm probably too far from you two to participate in an exchange of DVD's but I have:

Yoga Zone Gentle Yoga for Beginners

Yoga Class by Gary Bromley

Viniyogatherapy for low back, sacrum, and hips by Gary Kraftsow

A.M. Yoga for your week with Rodney Yee

Based on gas prices it may be cheaper to mail them back and forth LOL
I don't trade, I was just looking for some ideas. :lol: I like to try them on Netflix first (if available) to see if I want to buy. I usually do power/Vinyasa yoga but would like to be able to switch it up with something a little slower every now and again. I'll have to check these out!