Young Professionals Happy Hour

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
First, stop quoting Oprah and extend your age range. If you aren't finding what you want, you need to take the blinders off.

I love Oprah. I though my age range was pretty big actually. I never quoted an actual age range. I thought late 20's as I am 28 and most men don't seem to like older women...and 30's was pretty big. Maybe not, but more than 10 yrs older than me and I'm headed to being close to my parents age.

I really hope I didn't offend anyone(men). I am an extremely open person and am really unbiased....sarcastic yes, but harmless. :(

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I love Oprah. I though my age range was pretty big actually. I never quoted an actual age range. I thought late 20's as I am 28 and most men don't seem to like older women...and 30's was pretty big. Maybe not, but more than 10 yrs older than me and I'm headed to being close to my parents age.

I really hope I didn't offend anyone(men). I am an extremely open person and am really unbiased....sarcastic yes, but harmless. :(

1. Oprah is a tool.
2. You aren't looking in the place. I'm 25 and R1 could've been your babysitter.
3. Stop believing in fairy tales. Yes, you do. Look at your sig.
4. Cleavage and short skirts work wonders.

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
1. Oprah is a tool.
2. You aren't looking in the place. I'm 25 and R1 could've been your babysitter.
3. Stop believing in fairy tales. Yes, you do. Look at your sig.
4. Cleavage and short skirts work wonders.

1.Ok, no more Oprah quotes...for now.

2.I'm not really looking, the topic just came up.

3.Of course I believe in fairy tales....darn Disney. But I am firmly grounded in reality.

4. No thanks.

Bonehead

Damn this thread has been hilarious. A real window into the mind of SOMD people that you see every day. Young and old, drunk and sober, lost my truck or was it stolen, yessir officer I will drive them home, hot wet lesbian kisses in the WAWA ladies room, soccer Moms on Roses stage cat crawling, bless you all. I missed this one but not the next one. Too funny. Glad everyone made it home alive.

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

my apologies, meatballs for everyone

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Damn this thread has been hilarious. A real window into the mind of SOMD people that you see every day. Young and old, drunk and sober, lost my truck or was it stolen, yessir officer I will drive them home, hot wet lesbian kisses in the WAWA ladies room, soccer Moms on Roses stage cat crawling, bless you all. I missed this one but not the next one. Too funny. Glad everyone made it home alive.

:killingme

islandgrl

:buddies:Good way to sum up a 200 page thread!:lmao: