Young Professionals Happy Hour

SoMDGirl42

I'm going to kidnap ICit and run away...do you want to be kidnapped too? (One of you needs to bring me a pair of those cool purple gloves though)...:love:

Is it kidnapping if we come willingly? I'll let you have some cool purple gloves, as long as you promise to use them in ALL the crevasses.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I'm going to kidnap ICit and run away...do you want to be kidnapped too? (One of you needs to bring me a pair of those cool purple gloves though)...:love:

OH SWEET sounds like fun! Where are you taking me? I love road trips! I will bring the gloves!! :love:

mainman

Set Trippin
Ok good, when are you going to be back in town? I found a Ford Festiva that I want you to take a look at with me. It's pretty clean and I know you used to be an airplane mechanic so I want you to inspect it.
You want a guy whose car breaks down once a week to inspect a car for you? You must be a ####in rocket scientist....:doh: poor bastard...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
OH SWEET sounds like fun! Where are you taking me? I love road trips! I will bring the gloves!! :love:

Me and you and all the doggies are going to go to the ultimate doggie beach!!! :yahoo: I'll bring the funny hats and margaritas...

SoMDGirl42

:smoochy: Awww I think it's :love:....I know ICit couldn't make Friday, how about you?

I'll have to check my social calendar. :tap:

Well, that's a lie, I'll have to see about a sitter for the little one. That and I'm a little too white to be caught driving thru the dork alone. :whistle: