Young Professionals Happy Hour

SoMDGirl42

MOJO

How long do I have to wear these gloves after the act, are they like the sponge that has to stay in for a certain amout of time? My hands are starting to get sweaty and I've now collected more fluid inside the gloves than what I collected on the outside. And the folks at work are starting to question my sanity.:killingme

Attachments

• gloves 1.jpg
    gloves 1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 68
  • glove 3.jpg
    glove 3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 64
  • gloves 2.jpg
    gloves 2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 63

Mojo

MOJO

How long do I have to wear these gloves after the act, are they like the sponge that has to stay in for a certain amout of time? My hands are starting to get sweaty and I've now collected more fluid inside the gloves than what I collected on the outside. And the folks at work are starting to question my sanity.:killingme

:tantrum

Gloves only need to be worn during the act itself :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
MOJO

Holy Crap!! They are asking questions at my work also about the gloves!! I read the box the gloves came in and it said nothing about how long to keep them on for protection - during and after

Im having a HARD time typing with them on. :killingme

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
MOJO

Does it count if I use the gloves on my own crevasses?

OMG You two are killing me :roflmao: :killingme: :roflmao: :snort: