Young Professionals Happy Hour

thistle

What are drink costs there? I know it's an upscale resturant

They aren't too bad during happy hour. Draft beers are like $2.50, and it's $2 off special martinis and wine by the glass. I think that makes them around $4-5, but I'm not positive.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
They aren't too bad during happy hour. Draft beers are like $2.50, and it's $2 off special martinis and wine by the glass. I think that makes them around $4-5, but I'm not positive.

W0rd. So what's your profession

kelb

art imitating life
Do you have a big response to this? I shoot pool every wed. so I cant make it. Maybe the next one :)

islandgrl

We're going to do this again this Wednesday at the Tides, 5-7. This isn't a singles mixer or anything like that, just a chance for some young people to get together and make some friends and hang out midweek.

Is this still going on? If not would anyone be interested in giving it another try? I know there are a lot of people here who are trying to meet new people & have no clue where to start.

thistle

Is this still going on? If not would anyone be interested in giving it another try? I know there are a lot of people here who are trying to meet new people & have no clue where to start.

A group has been meeting at the Tides on Wednesdays, 5-7, for over two months now. It's been steadily growing. Not everyone makes it every week, but there is always a pretty good crowd and new faces showing up every week.

kelb

art imitating life
Just drinks in the bar. Some people will order appetizers in the bar though.

I shoot pool on Wed but not till 7 so maybe Ill get there at 5:30ish and stay for an hour. how many people from here go?

thistle

I shoot pool on Wed but not till 7 so maybe Ill get there at 5:30ish and stay for an hour. how many people from here go?

No one. One guy came to one of the first ones but hasn't been back since. It's mostly people who work for various contractors in the area.

kelb

art imitating life
No one. One guy came to one of the first ones but hasn't been back since. It's mostly people who work for various contractors in the area.

UH OH... A bunch of drunk men? :killingme
I dont know if that shoulds Good or Bad>:killingme