Young Professionals Happy Hour

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I beg to differ. He and slotted drunk at my house with only each other, my dog and a can of whipped cream for entertainment. They were seperated at birth I'm certain. :ohwell:

Poor doggie.

Don't ever leave them unsupervised again. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Poor doggie.

Don't ever leave them unsupervised again. :lmao:

I was out on the front porch smoking and I heard poo Moo start going off. I came in to see what the hell was going on and they were giggling like school girls. One of them even remarked that the next days headline would read "Pitbull mauls two retards." It would have been justifiable. :mad:

slotted

I was out on the front porch smoking and I heard poo Moo start going off. I came in to see what the hell was going on and they were giggling like school girls. One of them even remarked that the next days headline would read "Pitbull mauls two retards." It would have been justifiable. :mad:

:killingme

lovinmaryland

:lol: That was hours of entertainment :lmao:

He said hours of fun.. how long were you out there smokin girl :lol: