8. Somdlady
9. Whome
10. Mig
11. Jameo
12. Fluffy
13. Its Bob
14. BadGirl
15. Strawberry aka "The neighborhood Ho"

so we are def. going to see you tomorrow?

Definitely. I get off at 4 in Clinton, have to drive home to get ready in Waldorf then I'm headed to CIP. I guess I'll get there around 8 or so. I guess I'll walk in and say, "I'm here for the Tard party. Where are the Tards sitting" :lmao:

Mojo

How many strikes did I do?

You struck Lug out on the first time :lmao:

Definitely. I get off at 4 in Clinton, have to drive home to get ready in Waldorf then I'm headed to CIP. I guess I'll get there around 8 or so. I guess I'll walk in and say, "I'm here for the Tard party. Where are the Tards sitting" :lmao:

Sweet, we will all be good and fired up by then, you will be walking into a war zone.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

I'll be there so just look for me honey:smoochy:

kelb

art imitating life

I'm not sure I'm a tard :angel: