Young Professionals Happy Hour

K

kris31280

We always want you there :huggy:
:lmao: If I highlight after the :huggy: does it say for entertainment purposes :roflmao:

I'll be there... with a newly updated MP3 player (more Cure for the ladies) and the lean mean green machine :yay:

warneckutz

Andy would mop the floor with you

You're right... I better hit the gym...

it may not matter, he probably has the Vulcan Death Pinch down to a science after watching all the Star Trek re-runs inbetween his Nascar clips...

kelb

art imitating life
I just tried to do call ahead seating or reservations for 16 and they said NO lol... but they did suggest that 6-7 was their busy time (duh) and someone should come in just a few minutes early to get the seats.. UGH.. maybe a manager would have been better

Mojo

You're right... I better hit the gym...

it may not matter, he probably has the Vulcan Death Pinch down to a science after watching all the Star Trek re-runs inbetween his Nascar clips...

:lmao:

No need for that, he will just hit you with the Jedi mind trick and make you think that he is your childhood hero, PeeWee Herman

K

kris31280

We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully
Wonderfully pretty
Oh you know that I'd do anything for you
We should have each other to tea huh?
We should have each other with cream
Then curl up by the fire
And sleep for awhile
It's the grooviest thing
It's the perfect dream

warneckutz

I just tried to do call ahead seating or reservations for 16 and they said NO lol... but they did suggest that 6-7 was their busy time (duh) and someone should come in just a few minutes early to get the seats.. UGH.. maybe a manager would have been better

Just tell them I said to set it up... they'll take care of it...

:roflmao:

:buddies:Mojo & Nacho:buddies:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

You have never been out with a Tard before have you? :ohwell: Don't worry, restaurants love to sit us quickly, before we scare all the other patrons away and before they lose our money. We be good.

K

kris31280

quietly he laughs and shaking his head
creeps closer now
closer to the foot of the bed
and softer than shadow and quicker than flies
his arms are all around me and his tongue in my eyes
"be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
don't struggle like that or i will only love you more
for it's much too late to get away or turn on the light
the spiderman is having you for dinner tonight"

lovinmaryland

We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully
Wonderfully pretty
Oh you know that I'd do anything for you
We should have each other to tea huh?
We should have each other with cream
Then curl up by the fire
And sleep for awhile
It's the grooviest thing
It's the perfect dream
Hand in hand is the only way to land always the right way round!!!
You have never been out with a Tard before have you? :ohwell: Don't worry, restaurants love to sit us quickly, before we scare all the other patrons away and before they lose our money. We be good.

:lmao: