Young Professionals Happy Hour

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Although I'm officially the most "childish" person people know... Im not that way!!! unless I get mad

Ignore mudd. Those of us who know, already realize he is a compulsive liar. :shrug: And those that don't know, will find out sooner or later I am sure.

she was only 6. they found her in the closet screaming. Elliott was cracking up. The little girl was fine. She went to the hospital and was home same day playing...

So the little girl fell off the bar stool and the leg of the stool went, err, in her bottom and came out the other side...her belly I guess? That can't be right...I'm gonna have to look this up. I can't be understanding this correctly :lol:

Mojo

So the little girl fell off the bar stool and the leg of the stool went, err, in her bottom and came out the other side...her belly I guess? That can't be right...I'm gonna have to look this up. I can't be understanding this correctly :lol:

:tantrum quit messing up this thread with that crap

kelb

art imitating life

NO NO NO I think she was running into the closet and the stool was upside down on the floor and she slipped and fell onto it...

lovinmaryland

WTF are you talking about :confused:

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?