Young Professionals Happy Hour

Mojo

RIP Mudd :killingme Maybe he will come back next time as "Dirt Bag Liar", then everyone will know what to expect from the get go.

kelb

art imitating life
I'm really not a mean person.. I just HATE When people are mean to me. I'm nice to EVERYONE And sometimes that gets me into trouble but just dont be mean to me when I have done NOTHING wrong..

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm really not a mean person.. I just HATE When people are mean to me. I'm nice to EVERYONE And sometimes that gets me into trouble but just dont be mean to me when I have done NOTHING wrong..

Who is being mean? The liar? He's not worth peeing on. :shrug: If it's anybody else, let us know, because obviously they only believe the liar. And if that's the case, they'll get burned sooner or later by him and wind up kicking themselves in the arse, and we can all sit back and go :neener: we told you so.

lovinmaryland

Who is being mean? The liar? He's not worth peeing on. :shrug: If it's anybody else, let us know, because obviously they only believe the liar. And if that's the case, they'll get burned sooner or later by him and wind up kicking themselves in the arse, and we can all sit back and go :neener: we told you so.

I told her not to get involved w/ him weeks ago... did she listen to me NOOOoooooo!!!!!

You can make it up to me tonight Kelb :whistle:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

It's ok honey. You know that I have nothing but :love: for you!!