Young Professionals Happy Hour

lovinmaryland

Haven't even gotten to CIP's and already a cat fight!
:shrug:
def not, it's my sis's turn tonight.
I didnt know you had a sister :love:
:hiccup: :sniffle: :blownose: Really? :battingeyelashes: I think you should :kick: BF. He's meam to me. :mad:
I will... he doesnt know how sexalicious you really are :hot:

OK.. please someone give me a link to this commercial!! lol

I havent seen it either but I have heard he looks mavelous!!!

kelb

art imitating life
Which 4? I thought it was only this one and the one where I was at Boston's. Oh $h!t, I remember. There was the one from my friends wedding and one from Vegas. Dayum, you were counting...

No, just the "tons of pictures" thing sounded a little, umm, I dunno...it doesn't matter anyway.

RAARRRRRR :catfight:

Attachments

• fairyfight.gif
    fairyfight.gif
    2 KB · Views: 100

lovinmaryland

Which 4? I thought it was only this one and the one where I was at Boston's. Oh $h!t, I remember. There was the one from my friends wedding and one from Vegas. Dayum, you were counting...

No, just the "tons of pictures" thing sounded a little, umm, I dunno...it doesn't matter anyway.

I wasnt going to argue w/ you even though I knew you posted more than just 2... & my point was why did she need to see the pic. of you ... you have one as your av and have posted it several times :shrug:

And if you were going to say my response was biatchy... then you have no clue because that was tame honey :kiss:

kelb

art imitating life
I wasnt going to argue w/ you even though I knew you posted more than just 2... & my point was why did she need to see the pic. of you ... you have one as your av and have posted it several times :shrug:

And if you were going to say my response was biatchy... then you have no clue because that was tame honey :kiss:

RRAARRRRR

Attachments

• fairyfight.gif
    fairyfight.gif
    2 KB · Views: 101

No honey, I was not going to say biatchy :kiss:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
If I go home, will everybody play nice while I am gone? I would like for everybody to show up and hold my hand at least once.