Young Professionals Happy Hour

kelb

art imitating life
I wasnt going to argue w/ you even though I knew you posted more than just 2... & my point was why did she need to see the pic. of you ... you have one as your av and have posted it several times :shrug:

And if you were going to say my response was biatchy... then you have no clue because that was tame honey :kiss:

We should request "catfight" as a new smilie, it's too funny

Its actually fairy fight but works for both :lmao:

Of course, I pay attention when someone grabs my attention! Mojo is lame! Kelb is telling me to go get sushi by myself! :bawl:

Well thank you but I have to disagree with you about Mojo being lame. I mean, he's pretty much famous. As for eating sushi alone, there's nothing wrong with a little alone time BUT if you come to CIP tonight I bet we can get Mojo to give you an autograph :biggrin:

Black-Francis

Well thank you but I have to disagree with you about Mojo being lame. I mean, he's pretty much famous. As for eating sushi alone, there's nothing wrong with a little alone time BUT if you come to CIP tonight I bet we can get Mojo to give you an autograph :biggrin:

Mojo can't even spell autograph!! :killingme

kelb

art imitating life

:buttkiss: