Young Professionals Happy Hour

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BTW, it was fantastic to meet all of you. Island Girl, I :love: you. :hot: It was so nice to meet someone so fun and fantastic and shorter than me!!! Hope your hubby let's you come out with us again. If anything he can sit and "talk" with the giant while we :dance: :lol:

warneckutz

So, what do you all think (that attended)...

Do you think there will be a little less hostility on here now that we've all had a bit of a run-in with each other? (Obviously this is only directed to a few peeps)...

I thought it all went extremely well and everyone seemed to have a good time...

warneckutz

BTW, it was fantastic to meet all of you. Island Girl, I :love: you. :hot: It was so nice to meet someone so fun and fantastic and shorter than me!!! Hope your hubby let's you come out with us again. If anything he can sit and "talk" with the giant while we :dance: :lol:

I loved the comment someone threw out at me - "You're not as big as I thought you'd be." :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Do you think there will be a little less hostility on here now that we've all had a bit of a run-in with each other? (Obviously this is only directed to a few peeps)...

It's cause you are so pretty that nobody could ever be mean to you. :love: BTW, did you find me some shimmery stuff for my boobies?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I loved the comment someone threw out at me - "You're not as big as I thought you'd be." :ohwell:

Awwww. :huggy: They didn't see you at competition time. Besides, they were just jealous of all that definition you have. Every muscle is perfection...well at least the ones I've seen...:lol:

K

kris31280

I think there will be some of those who attended last night who will become more venomous... but on the whole I think we may have more kumbaya moments around here now.

K

kris31280

The shimmer is gone, kiddo. I think I've peaked. The shimmer is beginning to dim.
I may not have seen you in your "peak" and glory... but you still looked more fit than anyone else in the bar last night... so I don't think your star is fading at all.

warneckutz

I think there will be some of those who attended last night who will become more venomous...

I hope not, when you meet face-to-face I think that *usually* takes away a lot of the BS on here... then again, I've seen a few instances were people still go after each other...

warneckutz

I may not have seen you in your "peak" and glory... but you still looked more fit than anyone else in the bar last night... so I don't think your star is fading at all.

:buddies: Thanks!

It's just catching up with me... my lower back has been bugging me for over 3 weeks now and it never bugs me that long... I may change my mind, who the heck knows!?