Young Professionals Happy Hour

DreamBlaze

Do I smell Burning Rubber
It was nice meeting you, even if you did make me :bawl: but you're so darn cute I wanted to bring you home and keep you like I would a lost puppy dog.

What...crying....what I do?
were you wearing beer goggles? lol Thanks, I have never been called a dog in such a polite way

DreamBlaze

So, what do you all think (that attended)...

Do you think there will be a little less hostility on here now that we've all had a bit of a run-in with each other? (Obviously this is only directed to a few peeps)...

I thought it all went extremely well and everyone seemed to have a good time...

I had a blast. Talking about Moto's with Lugnuts:shortbus:, Chatting it up with dolph lundgren:boxing:, Giving Croyal and Kelb Sheeittt, and watching the ahem performer(s) at roses. I think i will still be a little hostile:sarcasm: It keeps things interesting:evil:

warneckutz

I had a blast. Talking about Moto's with Lugnuts:shortbus:, Chatting it up with dolph lundgren:boxing:, Giving Croyal and Kelb Sheeittt, and watching the ahem performer(s) at roses. I think i will still be a little hostile:sarcasm: It keeps things interesting:evil:

The Russian from Rocky IV! :yay::diva:

SoMDGirl42

What...crying....what I do?
were you wearing beer goggles? lol Thanks, I have never been called a dog in such a polite way

What can I say, I'm a polite kinda girl. and for your information, I wasn't calling you a dog in a bad way, I was calling you a puppy in a good way. It was a compliment.

and I wasn't drinking, no beer goggles here :nerd:

4d2008

I loved the comment someone threw out at me - "You're not as big as I thought you'd be." :ohwell:

LMAO, War, I was only messing with you dont take it personally. My rule of thumb is always pick on the biggest fker in the place and 99% of the time they are the coolest person around... :buddies:

DreamBlaze

LMAO, War, I was only messing with you dont take it personally. My rule of thumb is always pick on the biggest fker in the place and 99% of the time they are the coolest person around... :buddies:

I thought it was find the biggest guy in the place then punch him in the face:boxing: but then again he was the dirty Russian in Rocky...it might be lights out:killingme

ylexot

Super Genius

...and the other 1% beat the crap out of you :lmao: