Young Professionals Happy Hour

lovinmaryland

I only took like 3 maybe 4 pics nothing bad well other then a couple women with there tongues down each others throats and then the cleavage shot. other then that. Nothing...

There is one where my arms look fat (well they are fat but that is besides the point :lol:) dont post that one but as long as Kelb is ok w/ the kissy kissy one you can post that one :smoochy:

lovinmaryland

Uhh NO.. lol.. no no no...

Ok fine :drama:

But word to the wise never and I mean never let anyone take your pictures at forum parties :lol: Luckily he is a decent guy... if it would have been anyone else I am pretty sure they would have all been posted first thing saturday morning :lmao:

kelb

art imitating life

But word to the wise never and I mean never let anyone take your pictures at forum parties :lol: Luckily he is a decent guy... if it would have been anyone else I am pretty sure they would have all been posted first thing saturday morning :lmao:

hahah lemme see it 1st :)

4d2008

Never even crossed my mind to post em yet. Once I get to know everyone Ill be taking tons of pictures of all of you at these tard fests.. Great times...

Jameo

What?!

He's a rookie :roflmao:

Beta84

They're out to get us
4d was a step ahead of me, I didn't even think to take pictures of all the liplocking that was going on.

So here's my question -- with 3 different dates floating around, why limit it to just one? More is always better. :buddies:

kelb

art imitating life
4d was a step ahead of me, I didn't even think to take pictures of all the liplocking that was going on.

So here's my question -- with 3 different dates floating around, why limit it to just one? More is always better. :buddies:

oK..which one were you?

Mojo

Most of the people don't go out that often so it would end up just being 3 small outings.