Young Professionals Happy Hour

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Never heard of it :shrug:

No wonder it's going to be like a 3 hour drive for you.

Let's see go towards CiP and keep driving. Keep driving some more. 2 lanes will become 3 lanes then 3 lanes will become two and then two lanes will become one lane and keep driving. Once it becomes one lane, there will eventually be a school on the left, after the school Chariles is on the right.

However, I live down that way and would never consider that a central location for all the forumites.

lovinmaryland

Let's see go towards CiP and keep driving. Keep driving some more. 2 lanes will become 3 lanes then 3 lanes will become two and then two lanes will become one lane and keep driving. Once it becomes one lane, there will eventually be a school on the left, after the school Chariles is on the right.

However, I live down that way and would never consider that a central location for all the forumites.

I love your analagy... keep driving, now drive some more, and a little more :lmao:

4d2008

I was thinking the same thing. I like charlies alot but not as a place for us all to meet. Its going to be even harder getting people out to the house warming party coming up cause thats even farther... try again bacon.