Your 5 yr old daughter doesn't like to wear panties...

What would you do?

• Nothing, its normal behavior.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • File for supervised visitation. My husband is a drunk and is sicko to allow this.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Cancel all visitation.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Discipline my daughter and talk to her how this is never appropriate.

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Cowgirl

Qurious said:
no obviously you are since you have an "assistant"

:lmao:

Let me call Childrens World and see if they let their employees use the computers during work hours while children are in their care.... :yay:

So, are you saying that no mothers should ever be allowed to use a computer?

Nanny Pam

Qurious said:
no obviously you are since you have an "assistant"

:lmao:

Let me call Childrens World and see if they let their employees use the computers during work hours while children are in their care.... :yay:
Miss know it all....you obviously know nothing of the Early Childhood Education program of Delaware State, do you?
You are not worth the bother of telling about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
Have you ever considered having some children of your own? You know, since you know everything and all?

Cowgirl

Qurious said:
yeah thats exactly what I'm saying :sarcasm:

Well, how is that any different? Most daycare providers give the kids the same attention and care they give their own children. If Nanny has a free moment and wants to get on the computer so what?

Qurious

Im On 1.
Nanny Pam said:
Miss know it all....you obviously know nothing of the Early Childhood Education program of Delaware State, do you?
You are not worth the bother of telling about it.

why would I....I live in Maryland....

and are you trying to tell me that in that program you can be on the computer and watch kids at the same time....

oh i gotta hear this. :popcorn:

oh wait, im not worthy :(

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
Have you ever considered having some children of your own? You know, since you know everything and all?

I just called Childrens World, they do not have tv's in any of their classrooms and there is no internet access for staff to use on any computer. The computers are for the children, she said. :coffee:

wow that lady is an idiot, let me call her back and give her some red karma, she thinks she knows everything. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
I just called Childrens World, they do not have tv's in any of their classrooms and there is no internet access for staff to use on any computer. The computers are for the children, she said.
So what? I was unaware that NannyPam had to run her private daycare exactly the same as Children's World.

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
So what? I was unaware that NannyPam had to run her private daycare exactly the same as Children's World.

She doesn't...but should. Therefore proving why licensed day care centers are better than home day care providers.

I wish the woman I was paying money to watch my child was on the damn computer the majority of the day....

But thats a whooooole nother topic I dont want to get bashed for, so let me just exit now.

jenbengen

Watch it
Qurious said:
As a parent what would you do? Is this normal behavior to you? Would you be concerned? :popcorn:

I'd be more concerned as to why she has visits with a father who has alcohol problems.

I have a 6 year old who still prefers to be as clothes-free as much as possible. When she was 5, I explained that she could just wear panties around the house, but it was only for us to see- once guests came over she had to be fully clothed. She understood and now realizes when it is appropriate or not.

I certainly wouldn't read too much into it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jenbengen said:
I'd be more concerned as to why she has visits with a father who has alcohol problems.
I'd like to know what Q's definition of "alcohol problems" is. She is quite obviously hitting the sauce during the day and doesn't seem to have a problem with that. :coffee:

terbear1225

Qurious said:
since you've been in this thread, your only motive has been to attack me instead of answering the question.

I really think some of you people are e-bullies and take your job tooo seriously. :lmao:

Your 5 yr old daughter ... 04-18-2007 03:48 PM just answer the damn question....does it hit home for you too? - Qurious

thanks for the red you moron. apparently you need things spelled out for you. I think you're over reacting and need to mind your own business. you've never once mentioned how the mother feels about the situation. if there are other signs of abuse, absolutely something needs to be done but so far nothing that you have described seems that out of the ordinary for a 5 year old.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think God should have designed women to come up with this dislike when they were around 20. then, when they get old, he should have made them really love the feel of thick cotton on their skin.

bohman

Well, I made it through 3 pages of this useless crap. And that's at least 2, too many. Please, please, please - put the Q idiot on ignore.

nomoney

Qurious said:
Well you said: "FYI I have a 2 year old that gets yeast infection regularly."

How was I to know?

I'd forward that article to the parent STAT.

you've been smoking too much pixie dust....either that or you forgot to take your meds....

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS....

I haven't changed the story the story at all, it remains the same...it all depends on how you read it.

sell me on getting mad at the author of a thread beause you can't comprehend what answer to choose.

GTFOH :rolleyes:

shoo

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Qurious said:
yikes! So its a home day care? I'd have a huuuuuge problem with that. Cuz I'm sure they don't do that at certified centers, nor are tv's even allowed at some. Nannyshands aren't the topic at hand.....

staying on track:

I want to hear from the people that chose "cancel visitation" or to give the father "supervised visitation".

:rolleyes: Is there ANYTHING that you DON'T have a problem with? Or blow WAY out of proportion?