Your 5 yr old daughter doesn't like to wear panties...

What would you do?

• Nothing, its normal behavior.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • File for supervised visitation. My husband is a drunk and is sicko to allow this.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Cancel all visitation.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Discipline my daughter and talk to her how this is never appropriate.

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Cowgirl said:
I really don't see why kids should be taught to never be naked. Why teach them that their bodies are something to be ashamed of and cover up? Instead of teaching them it's bad to be naked, why not teach them there are certain times when it's rude, or not appropriate...such as in public. I don't see how it's a problem for a child to be naked while at home....and yes, the father's house should be considered "home" as well as the mother's.
I don't think nakedness is a big deal. However, personal hygiene is an issue... how well do you think a 5 year old wipes his/her butt...:dead:

Cowgirl

kwillia said:
I don't think nakedness is a big deal. However, personal hygiene is an issue... how well do you think a 5 year old wipes his/her butt...:dead:

The other day boy came home from daycare and said he had poop in his pants....I asked why, and he said because he didn't wipe. Apparently he didn't want to ask the daycare ladies to help him...so he left skidmarks. :doh:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Cowgirl said:
I really don't see why kids should be taught to never be naked. Why teach them that their bodies are something to be ashamed of and cover up? Instead of teaching them it's bad to be naked, why not teach them there are certain times when it's rude, or not appropriate...such as in public. I don't see how it's a problem for a child to be naked while at home....and yes, the father's house should be considered "home" as well as the mother's.

Children at the age of 5 should know whats appropriate or not when it comes to someone touching them and when it comes to being naked.

I personally don't beleive that this girl should by the age of 5 still be running around naked...this is something toddlers do. This girl is practically in kindergarden.....is she going to be taking her clothes off in school too? What about her feeling so comfortable to be naked around a man (even if he is her father)....that type of behavior tells alot about a child 10 years from now.

I'm really WOWED by a lot of the comments that letting a school aged child run around naked at the house is okay.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Qurious said:
what county are you in, seriously I can get you some help....my brother in law is a therapist for abused persons.

Are you discussing one of his cases?

terbear1225

Qurious said:
what county are you in, seriously I can get you some help....my brother in law is a therapist for abused persons.

then why the H*ll would you be asking people with no background if there's an issue when you have an "expert" to answer your questions!?! more and more i get the feeling you're making it all up.

Qurious

Im On 1.
terbear1225 said:
then why the H*ll would you be asking people with no background if there's an issue when you have an "expert" to answer your questions!?! more and more i get the feeling you're making it all up.

since you've been in this thread, your only motive has been to attack me instead of answering the question.

I really think some of you people are e-bullies and take your job tooo seriously. :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Qurious said:
Well you said: "FYI I have a 2 year old that gets yeast infection regularly."

How was I to know?

I'd forward that article to the parent STAT.
You need to worry about your own business and I'll handle mine, SFB

Nanny Pam

Qurious said:
Maybe he can help you, as well. You, my dear have issues.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I think that Qurious was molested as a child, and is projecting. :popcorn:

See how outside opinions work, Q?

Qurious said:
Children at the age of 5 should know whats appropriate or not when it comes to someone touching them and when it comes to being naked.

I personally don't beleive that this girl should by the age of 5 still be running around naked...this is something toddlers do. This girl is practically in kindergarden.....is she going to be taking her clothes off in school too? What about her feeling so comfortable to be naked around a man (even if he is her father)....that type of behavior tells alot about a child 10 years from now.

I'm really WOWED by a lot of the comments that letting a school aged child run around naked at the house is okay.
Naw... at 5-6 it's perfectly normal for 5-6 year old little boys and girls to have no qualms about their bodies. Hence the "i'll give you a nickel if you pull your pants down" stories you year about on playgrounds. It happens... grown ups correct the behavior... kids learn modesty.... well, some kids do.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Nanny Pam said:
Maybe he can help you, as well. You, my dear have issues.

Let me guess, your NOT licensed. Or are you? Is this your day off? Why are you on the computer? Shouldn't you be watching children? :sarcasm:

Knowingly watching a child who has regular yeast infections and not filing a report..... :smack:

If I had kids, I wouldn't want you watching my children.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
This girl is practically in kindergarden.....is she going to be taking her clothes off in school too? What about her feeling so comfortable to be naked around a man (even if he is her father)....that type of behavior tells alot about a child 10 years from now.
Oh for god's sake! :lmao:

You have issues. Hopefully you have a close relationship with your brother-in-law the therapist. :lol:

Cowgirl

Qurious said:

We are talking about a 5 year old child. We all know that kids get more modest when they grow up. I really don't think this will be an issue in school....parents usually teach children it's not ok to be naked in public.

As long as her parents PARENT her and teach her it's wrong for people to touch her, then I don't see how this is a problem.

And we are talking about her FATHER. She is 5 years old....gimme a break. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
Knowingly watching a child who has regular yeast infections and not filing a report.....
What kind of "report" are you going to file? It's not that unusual for little girls to have yeast infections. It's no different than if she had a cold or runny nose.

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
Oh for god's sake! :lmao:

You have issues. Hopefully you have a close relationship with your brother-in-law the therapist. :lol:

:lmao:

Its really interesting to see how alot of you think. I posted this on another message board and the response was totally opposite......ya'll think its okay while others think there is truley a problem and have never ever had their children run around the house naked.

Kinda scary what some people think is "normal behavior" for children and even for adults.

Cowgirl

Qurious said:
Let me guess, your NOT licensed. Or are you? Is this your day off? Why are you on the computer? Shouldn't you be watching children? :sarcasm:

Knowingly watching a child who has regular yeast infections and not filing a report..... :smack:

If I had kids, I wouldn't want you watching my children.

I have a question for you. ARE YOU RETARDED? Did you read in the article that said children can get yeast infections from antibiotics, type of clothing they wear, bubblebath, etc. WHY would you report yeast infections if OBVIOUSLY other things (besides molestation) cause it?! Damn you are annoying today.

Qurious said:
:lmao:

Its really interesting to see how alot of you think. I posted this on another message board and the response was totally opposite......ya'll think its okay while others think there is truley a problem and have never ever had their children run around the house naked.

Kinda scary what some people think is "normal behavior" for children and even for adults.
Do you know it's perfectly normal for kids at that age to explore masturbation ...:gasp: