Your dating this person....

Qurious

Im On 1.
after 4 months they send you a out of the blue text saying "i love you."

You don't respond.

You both meet up for another date....would u ask this person about the text message or relay your own feelings back by saying "i love you too"...

or would you just ignore it and wait for the person to tell you in person.

:popcorn:

Cowgirl

Qurious said:

You don't respond.

You both meet up for another date....would u ask this person about the text message or relay your own feelings back by saying "i love you too"...

Uh, I probably wouldn't date a person who is too chickensh!t to say "I love you" for the first time in person.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Qurious said:

You don't respond.

They sound like 4th graders. :lmao:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Cowgirl said:
Uh, I probably wouldn't date a person who is too chickensh!t to say "I love you" for the first time in person.

so even if you were into this person you would stop dating them because they texted you "i love you" instead of saying it to your face?

Nanny Pam

Qurious said:

You don't respond.

It all depends...
1) did you have sex yet?
2) does the fire company have to be called afterwards?
3) do your armpits smell funky?
4) at what age were you potty trained?

Cowgirl

Qurious said:
so even if you were into this person you would stop dating them because they texted you "i love you" instead of saying it to your face?

Yes, probably.

Toxick

Splat
Qurious said:

That is kind of weird.

There are a few things that should be done in person.

In relationships, the two biggest are:

1) Saying I love you for the first time.
2) Breaking up.

I dunno - saying "I love you" is a big deal to me. And I wouldn't want to reply to the first time someone says it to me, by pressing reply and typing
I <3 u 2

Qurious

Im On 1.
nomoney said:
did it say i love you or I LUV you, cause there's a difference.
LOL!!!!

Some people are shy when it comes to expressing their feelings...why not do it through text messaging. :lmao:

Like sending sexy freaky messages that u know damn well you would never say to that person face to face.

Cowgirl

Qurious said:
LOL!!!!

Some people are shy when it comes to expressing their feelings...why not do it through text messaging. :lmao:

Like sending sexy freaky messages that u know damn well you would never say to that person face to face.

C'mon...unless you are in high school, you should not tell a person you love them by texting them (and even in high school it's a little weird). I don't send my BF any texts that I wouldn't say to his face. :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
I think it was lame for a first declaration, I would want to be looking into her eyes when I said that...

Qurious, you have some ####ed up dysfunctional relationships....