Your man tells you he won't be with you unless....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
cattitude said:
No, it is MY job to be beautiful for ME.
Awww. That's such a positive attitude.

I'd much rather he bought me a nose job...but if he wants to buy me boobs, that's nice too...but I hear :gossip: loose their sensitivity.... :ohwell:

Cyurius

SoMDGirl42 said:
and i will be VERY beautiful for my NEW man with the boobs the OLD man just paid for

But if he buys you new boobs don't you think you owe it to him to stay with him?

Geek

migtig said:
Awww. That's such a positive attitude.

I'd much rather he bought me a nose job...but if he wants to buy me boobs, that's nice too...but I hear :gossip: loose their sensitivity.... :ohwell:

I like to feel it when I step on my nipples. :ohwell:

jenbengen

Watch it
cattitude said:
No, it is MY job to be beautiful for ME.

:clap: :clap: I didn't realize there was a specific boob size that made women beautiful. I would never change my appearance for a man...sorry guys.

Cyurius

SoMDGirl42 said:
who gives a sh!t how he looks as long as the check book can cover the boob job

I think one of the reasons people get divorced is becuse of the fact that they don't care how they look after a while. I think you need to stay beautiful for your man, and he should for you.

SoMDGirl42

Cyurius said:
But if he buys you new boobs don't you think you owe it to him to stay with him?
HE!! no. If he can't love me like I am, pay for the new boobs and be on your way

Beauty is on the inside (but I could go for some new boobs after breastfeeding three little ones)

terbear1225

Cyurius said:
But how would you feel if he didn't care how he looked for you? :popcorn:

there's a big difference between not caring how you look and undergoing major surgery because someone else doesn't think you look good enough.