Your man tells you he won't be with you unless....

D

dems4me

Cyurius said:
I think one of the reasons people get divorced is becuse of the fact that they don't care how they look after a while. I think you need to stay beautiful for your man, and he should for you.

I think after the point of marraige, you should have already fallen in love with the inner beauty of a person :shrug: Exterior shouldn't matter :shrug: jmo

terbear1225

Cyurius said:
I can't believe all you women don't care if your man finds you attractive. No wonder men cheat...

again, if your man thinks you're not attractive without major surgery, you need to dump his a@# as quickly as possible

D

dems4me

Cyurius said:
I'm alllll woman baby. :wink: I try to always be beautiful for my man. I love him and want to show him.

You must not talk much.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Cyurius said:
I think one of the reasons people get divorced is becuse of the fact that they don't care how they look after a while. I think you need to stay beautiful for your man, and he should for you.

You are kidding, right? Tell that to all the shriveled up old ladies with saggy boobs and big bellies that have been married to the same man for 50 years.

leonardtowngal

he is a "control freak"...what will it be next? if he were truly in love with you, he would love you for who you are...not who he wants you to be...get out while you can...he isn't worth your time...