Your man tells you he won't be with you unless....

terbear1225

Cyurius said:
So, if you had a mastectomy and your man misses your lady lumps, you wouldn't get implants for him?

if I had to have a mastectomy and all my man was concerned about was missing my "lady lumps" i'd remove parts of his anatomy without anesthetic.

D

dems4me

Cyurius said:
So, if you had a mastectomy and your man misses your lady lumps, you wouldn't get implants for him?

I'm make sure to leave them on the bed or somewhere where that he can find them. If that's what he wants, then that's what he got. Next question. :tap:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Cyurius said:
I never said all that. :rolleyes: But I do think it's important to show him you love him.
You can't show your man you love him without undergoing major surgery? :confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Cyurius said:
I never said all that. :rolleyes: But I do think it's important to show him you love him.
After I got implants for him, I'd trade his BMW in for a raggedy Acura. Yep, that's what I'd do! :diva:

jrt_ms1995

Cyurius said:
you get a boob job. Do you stay with him? :popcorn:

What if he says he'll leave unless you have all your teeth pulled so he can have gum jobs? Do you?

I hope no one's this retarded.

Cowgirl

jrt_ms1995 said:
What if he says he'll leave unless you have all your teeth pulled so he can have gum jobs? Do you?

I hope no one's this retarded.

On Nip/Tuck one guy got his eyes operated on to make them slanted like his asian girlfriend. :shrug: He wanted her parents to like him.

jenbengen

Watch it
Cyurius said:
I think one of the reasons people get divorced is becuse of the fact that they don't care how they look after a while. I think you need to stay beautiful for your man, and he should for you.

I thought people got divorced because of unrealistic expectations of their spouse, like looking 21 year old their whole life.

M

missperky

Cyurius said:
I think one of the reasons people get divorced is becuse of the fact that they don't care how they look after a while. I think you need to stay beautiful for your man, and he should for you.

:bs: The only person I am gonna be beautiful for is ME. I agree with Catt.