your opinion is needed!!!!

do you buy handmade jewelry from craft shows???

• never

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Have not yet , but I would if I see something I like

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Yes, only pieces under $50

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Yes, I bought pieces over $50

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cdsulhoff

somd whisper said:
How about ebay? I heard people can make a killing off ebay if it is worded just right.

Unique hand crafted jewelry from local Southern Maryland artist or something like that?

That is not a bad idea. Why haven't I thought of that.
I was thinking how am I going to do the shows without missing both of my son's games. I am going to look into that. Thank you for your suggestion.

somd whisper

cdsulhoff said:
That is not a bad idea. Why haven't I thought of that.
I was thinking how am I going to do the shows without missing both of my son's games. I am going to look into that. Thank you for your suggestion.

No problem I wish you luck. This way you might be able to offer the buyer more options with the order such as color and so on. Can't hurt tro try, but remember us little guys when you make it big.

H

hborror

I will have to agree with Nickle I am very selective and prob would never buy it for myself however I might pick up a few pieces for an xmas gift for my little girl if it were the right price. I love craft fairs and see hand made jewelry stands all the time but again have never made a purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

Too Hot 4u

hborror said:
I will have to agree with Nickle I am very selective and prob would never buy it for myself however I might pick up a few pieced for an xmas gift for my little girl if it were the right price. I love craft fairs and see hand made jewelry stands all the time but again have never made a purchase.

:lmao:

Too Hot 4u

K_Jo said:
RoseRed and her friends are making fun of you in the private forum. :ohwell:

That breaks my heart, oh well at least I say what I have to in here for all to see. My friends send the regards as well to them. :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Too Hot 4u said:
That breaks my heart, oh well at least I say what I have to in here for all to see. My friends send the regards as well to them. :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme
Are you friends Too Hot 4me also?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Too Hot 4u said:
No they would like you... alot better than your friends here in.
Since when are you the expert on who likes who. I happen to love our local celebrity. Go away.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
camily said:
Who might that be? Other than me of course.
Well, duh, our girl that had her picture in the So. Md. section of the post with that cute little hat on.

camily

Peace
BS Gal said:
Well, duh, our girl that had her picture in the So. Md. section of the post with that cute little hat on.
I must have missed that but I still have the paper. Do tell....

camily

Peace
BS Gal said:
It was the week after the Tiki Bar opening. Please try to keep up. :huggy:
I try but the stinkin' kids keep crying "I'm hungry" "I'm thirsty" "I want to be untied". Get's really annoying.