Your period and swimming

catlingirl

I was wondering has anyone used swim diapers for adults when on your period to go swimming? What did you think of them/ I can't use a tampon it makes me feel sick. Thanks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What the...

:lol:

Allow me:

Catlin, an adult diaper under a swimsuit is a fashion don't. It will be very conspicuous and everyone will think you are incontinent. And for the love of baby Jesus and all that is holy, please do not go swimming with a sanitary pad. A friend of mine did that when we were kids and, um, those things don't stick very well under water. If you know what I mean.

If it were me, I would simply not go swimming while on my period.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Allow me:

Catlin, an adult diaper under a swimsuit is a fashion don't. It will be very conspicuous and everyone will think you are incontinent. And for the love of baby Jesus and all that is holy, please do not go swimming with a sanitary pad. A friend of mine did that when we were kids and, um, those things don't stick very well under water. If you know what I mean.

You formulated that very well. :smile:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Are you swimming in a pool? I wouldn't go into the ocean, a shark might get you. :jameo:

This is why I hate public pools btw! G R O S S

luvmygdaughters

I was wondering has anyone used swim diapers for adults when on your period to go swimming? What did you think of them/ I can't use a tampon it makes me feel sick. Thanks

ummm....not sure of your size...but maybe you could dry Pampers Little Swimmers...NOT!!!! I agree with vrai...simply stay out of the water while your lil friend is visiting.

Are you swimming in a pool? I wouldn't go into the ocean, a shark might get you. :jameo:

This is why I hate public pools btw! G R O S S
Exactly! Don't you just want to shake the idgit mothers who put their non-potty trained kids in a swimmer diaper thinking that makes it alright? Seriously, woman... all you are doing is saving some of the chunks... the rest of your kid's anal juices are now mucking up the water!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Allow me:

:jet: :killingme :killingme :killingme

:high5:

Ahem. I am also on the avoid swimming while on your period bench, if you are not going to wear a tampon. :nono:

Grumpy

Exactly! Don't you just want to shake the idgit mothers who put their non-potty trained kids in a swimmer diaper thinking that makes it alright? Seriously, woman... all you are doing is saving some of the chunks... the rest of your kid's anal juices are now mucking up the water!

Carl Spackler approves this message.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Right??!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Imagine a toddler with a soggy droopy diaper. No imagine yourself in one. You're welcome.

lovinmaryland

Don't they make thin little panty liners? maybe one of those could work.

I wonder what would happen if you just used nothing?