Your pizza sucks

gemma_rae

Sky Raisins

Mr. Whiskers says, Mmm,mmm, Good!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nope!! Just a classic Margherita style pizza.

Now, in Naples, that is most likely made with mozzarella di bufala. (made with Buffalo milk)
I ordered a pizza that look like that in Italy and couldn’t eat it because the anchovies.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I ordered a pizza that look like that in Italy and couldn’t eat it because the anchovies.
ICK!! It's probably popular there, but we always just got the plain Margherita ones when I was there. Mom and dad ordered for us, since we were young'ins :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
One thing we have learned in our travels is that many cities/states can import a signature dish from a completely different region and do it justice, but also many times the famous place is worth the shouting.

Sparky's in Hatch, NM, home of the world famous (and rightfully so) Hatch green chile cheeseburger. Although I had one at the Burger Shack in Port Isabel the other day that was a serious contender.

The best seafood chowder in the US ( and I will fight anyone who says different) is at a place called Maine Diner in Wells, ME.

But food is also about atmosphere. You can have a good cheesesteak anywhere, but having it on the Boardwalk in Seaside Heights, NJ is an experience. A giant steak at a mecca in Tusayan, AZ surrounded by oohing and aahing Japanese tourists is an experience. That green chile burger in Hatch - Sparky's is an experience. The lobster pounds in New England; the Sunset Grille at 7-mile bridge in the Keys; smoked meat spaghetti at a Montreal dive; BBQ shacks and taco trucks on the side of the road in TX; any eating or drinking in Tombstone AZ.

I don't remember eating anything remarkable in Cody, WY - the fact that you're eating it in Cody is what makes it cool. Monello and I have had a ton of memorable meals, some of them stand alone but just as many are because of the location.

@vraiblonde EXCEPT!!!! The Cody Crunch!! :getdown:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
We bought one of these Pizza ovens a few years ago and love it. They have gone up in price since then but compared to the cost building a brick oven in your backyard you can’t beat it. You can make great pizza with it

More info please.