Your terms are acceptable, Neil.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Report: Strong Spike In Google Searches For 'Who Is Neil Young'

HemiHauler

Kid Rock threatening to cancel himself too:

“We actually scratched Buffalo, NY off the list because of that and Toronto, Canada and several other cities we were looking at. I don’t want to deal with that s--- either and I know you don’t.”

I’m guessing Kid Rock doesn’t sell very well. If he was a draw, he could call the shots. The little woman is a big Travis Tritt fan (bless her heart) and she has tix to see Travis at the Birchmere in Arlington. There’s this bit on the concert announcement:

Wed. Feb. 22, 2023: An Evening with TRAVIS TRITT – Solo Acoustic Tour 2022 $95.00

*Note that per Artist’s request, Vaccine proof will not be required for these specific shows only (2/21&22/23).

If Travis has the pull to demand his own terms, then so does Bob Ritchie. I bet Kid’s ticket sales are low.

HemiHauler

Joni Mitchell is the next Canuck to join in the fun.

In her message on Friday, Mitchell, whose hits include Big Yellow Taxi, said she stands in solidarity with the Canadian-American singer, Neil Young, and with the "global scientific and medical communities".

Come on, Gordon Lightfoot - complete the Canadian folk trifecta!

Byran Adams, Rush, April Wine, Triumph! Come on, change the world!

glhs837

Power with Control

“We actually scratched Buffalo, NY off the list because of that and Toronto, Canada and several other cities we were looking at. I don’t want to deal with that s--- either and I know you don’t.”

I’m guessing Kid Rock doesn’t sell very well. If he was a draw, he could call the shots. The little woman is a big Travis Tritt fan (bless her heart) and she has tix to see Travis at the Birchmere in Arlington. There’s this bit on the concert announcement:

Wed. Feb. 22, 2023: An Evening with TRAVIS TRITT – Solo Acoustic Tour 2022 $95.00

*Note that per Artist’s request, Vaccine proof will not be required for these specific shows only (2/21&22/23).

If Travis has the pull to demand his own terms, then so does Bob Ritchie. I bet Kid’s ticket sales are low.

Is the difference perhaps govt mandates vs venue mandates? Looks like VA, some businesses are setting thier own mandate, which they are free to suspend. NY, that looks like a statewide mandate which of course, venues cannot.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is the difference perhaps govt mandates vs venue mandates? Looks like VA, some businesses are setting thier own mandate, which they are free to suspend. NY, that looks like a statewide mandate which of course, venues cannot.
C'mon Man! You're gonna confuse him and give him the twitches.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ah Those Freedom Loving Canadians

Well it their argument for mandates and lock downs were so fact based and strong, they would not need censorship

mitzi

I wish he would cancel himself, go away and shut up. I can't stand him. Have you heard this new mess of song of his? It's horrible. His usual screeching, f word in every other line, suck his **. Then he's throwing out other musicians names that he couldn't hold a candle too. Ok, off that rant. I've always liked Travis, I've seen him several times. I've always liked Neil Young too. Yea, his voice is grating at times but his songwriting and music is good. He funded a school for disabled children and gives a lot to charity's and Farm Aid. Don't bash me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I always liked Neil Young too. Yea, his voice is grating at times but his songwriting and music is good. He funded a school for disabled children and gives a lot to charity's and Farm Aid. Don't bash me.
Bridge Concert. I attended the first one.

Crabcake42

The Neil Young flap - those under 30 - Who? Those 30 to 60 - I thought he was dead. Those over 60 - WTF is Spotify?
Joni Mitchell announced late yesterday she’s removing her music. The cancel Spotify movement is getting a lot of traction, their stock is tanking. They bet $100 mil on a quack and made the second mistake by standing by them.

Crabcake42

Joni Mitchell announced late yesterday she’s removing her music. The cancel Spotify movement is getting a lot of traction, their stock is tanking. They bet $100 mil on a quack and made the second mistake by standing by them.

But this tweet covers it completely, I’m just basically tired of seeing people like junk

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So.... how many other music platforms are there that these same folks are not removing their music from?