Your terms are acceptable, Neil.

Grumpy

I stand by what I said
neener neener

HemiHauler

I wish he would cancel himself, go away and shut up. I can't stand him. Have you heard this new mess of song of his? It's horrible. His usual screeching, f word in every other line, suck his **. Then he's throwing out other musicians names that he couldn't hold a candle too. Ok, off that rant. I've always liked Travis, I've seen him several times. I've always liked Neil Young too. Yea, his voice is grating at times but his songwriting and music is good. He funded a school for disabled children and gives a lot to charity's and Farm Aid. Don't bash me.

Kid Rock isn’t an artist in my wheelhouse of music, but the dude can certainly write a hook and a chorus. I don’t like or dislike, no need to pass a judgement. There is room in the marketplace for Kid Rock and if he’s figured out how to make a living, more power to him.

BUT — if you’ve heard his collaboration (“Picture”) with Sheryl Crow, the dude can sing. Would be a much better fit for him IMO and if he were ever to hire me as a consulting producer I would tell him as much.